Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: not stinking after gym.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I was in the gym's locker room today and it came to my mind:: one thing i've noticed among incels is that they do not produce body odors related to physical activity.

Not talking about bad hygiene, not talking about particular body odours (currycels, i'm sorry, it's not your fault), i'm talking about *that* kind of smell. "Man smell".

Maybe it's due to low T, i don't know.

Black people tend to smell a lot due to high T, so i'd exclude blackcels from this.

What do you think?

Use deodorant crew.

Actual incel trait: always stinking especially on your cock

Same OP, I literally don't smell at all after working out. I'll only start smelling if I'm dirty and don't shower, but in terms of smelling like a sweaty, masculine man after a workout, nope.

I shower twice a day and use PH balanced antiperspirant. When I was younger I had vey strong smells, but they repulsed women.

Same OP, I literally don't smell at all after working out. I'll only start smelling if I'm dirty and don't shower, but in terms of smelling like a sweaty, masculine man after a workout, nope.

Even my mother blackpiills me saying "noo, you're not the type of person that smells! you always wash yourself!".

In fact, i think she does not see me as masculine enough to smell.

Actual incel trait: always stinking especially on your cock

I've specified that i'm not talking about bad hygiene. I stink too if i do not wash my cock.

I don't smell bad tbh

Smelling after a workout just means you worked up a sweat and probably weren't pristine beforehand. Although sweating doesn't necessarily mean you worked hard, it's a good sign (especially if gym wasn't warm), and exercising like a pussy is a solid incel trait, so...

I was in the gym's locker room today and it came to my mind:: one thing i've noticed among incels is that they do not produce body odors related to physical activity.

I have a body odor but it smells good. While being full of veins and sweat I should go and lift a female.

Just smell theory.

I smell like nothing