Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: not owning a megayacht (And why owning one is a Chad trait)

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
:feelsrope:

Last month I made a shitpost thread about why it is an incel trait to not own a megayacht.

But now that I think about it, owning a megayacht is indeed a Chad trait.

Think about it. Yachts are a massive money suck. Compared to almost anything else that a richcel can buy, it is probably the most wasteful. How much time, per year, are you going to spend on your yacht anyway? A week? Maybe a month? In exchange, you're forking out $1-2M a year on crew salaries, insurance, port fees, fuel, maintenance, et cetera. Private jets are just as expensive to operate, but unlike a yacht, jets actually have utility. They can get a very busy and important person from A to B quickly and securely -- useful if you help run a corporation, a government, or a military. And unlike vacation homes or estates, yachts depreciate in value pretty fucking fast. There are very few things you can do on a yacht that you can't do at a beachfront property or a hotel suite, because a yacht is essentially a floating apartment.

So owning a yacht, especially a large one, is definitely a Chad trait. To everyone else, it is a giant middle finger sticking out of the water. Because the utility per dollar is so abysmal you might as well take a giant pile of cash and burn it.

And that's what life is. A giant middle finger in our faces.

Last edited:
true
sad shit for us non-yachtcels

Yeah nah, really sad shit man. I only own a regular yacht and it gets mogged out of the ocean by all the other bigger mega yachts out there. It’s really fucking brutal.

I own a megayacht

:feelsrope:

Last month I made a shitpost thread about why it is an incel trait to not own a megayacht.

But now that I think about it, owning a megayacht is indeed a Chad trait.

Think about it. Yachts are a massive money suck. Compared to almost anything else that a richcel can buy, it is probably the most wasteful. How much time, per year, are you going to spend on your yacht anyway? A week? Maybe a month? In exchange, you're forking out $1-2M a year on crew salaries, insurance, port fees, fuel, maintenance, et cetera. Private jets are just as expensive to operate, but unlike a yacht, jets actually have utility. They can get a very busy and important person from A to B quickly and securely -- useful if you help run a corporation, a government, or a military. And unlike vacation homes or estates, yachts depreciate in value pretty fucking fast. There are very few things you can do on a yacht that you can't do at a beachfront property or a hotel suite, because a yacht is essentially a floating apartment.

So owning a yacht, especially a large one, is definitely a Chad trait. To everyone else, it is a giant middle finger sticking out of the water. Because the utility per dollar is so abysmal you might as well take a giant pile of cash and burn it.

And that's what life is. A giant middle finger in our faces.
tumblr_n73sexUnU91r8j1j3o2_500.gif

Brutal yachtpill