Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Not making eye contact with foids anymore

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
It’s too hard for me to do anymore, especially when just walking past them. They immediately look away so I don’t get any ideas they might be interested in me. They ALWAYS do this, and now being black pilled I’m always aware of it. Fuck man, this life is brutal.

Can relate I look down when foids are near

i look at the ground

I don't make eye contact with anyone tbh

@WithoutMe I would assume you wink at them

I look them in the eyes with a death stare. They always get nervous.

After all the years of trying pua and redpill I have ended up with the ability to look females in the eyes and alpha eye mogg them.
Those whores expect me to look away since I'm ugly, but I look them straight in the eye and it shatters their perception of reality

After all the years of trying pua and redpill I have ended up with the ability to look females in the eyes and alpha eye mogg them.
Those whores expect me to look away since I'm ugly, but I look them straight in the eye and it shatters their perception of reality
Jfl. Then you remember chad only and they go fuck chad.

It’s too hard for me to do anymore, especially when just walking past them. They immediately look away so I don’t get any ideas they might be interested in me. They ALWAYS do this, and now being black pilled I’m always aware of it. Fuck man, this life is brutal.

I do the same thing, I don't even look at foids anymore because there's no fucking point, if they refuse to acknowledge your existence then why give them attention ?.It just hurts looking at something that despises you with a passion. I also don't want to give them the satisfaction of me giving them my attention.

Fucking incomprehensibly based. I do the same thing tbhngl, so easy to make foids uncomfortable

I don’t make eye contact with anyone let alone foids

i look at the ground
I don't make eye contact with anyone tbh
Same
Sometimes an old person or family member will see me walking and ask why I'm looking at the ground instead of up. I just say just in case there is money on the ground. Usually tides them over. It's a decent explanation.
On rare occasions I accidentally look directly into a slut's eyes and immediately see the disgust as she quickly either
1) makes a very disgusted face and turns away quickly because she thinks i'm going to hit on her
2) she gets really angry/annoyed that our eyes met and now she is trying to eye-rape me into submission

I just don't make eye contact in general. It literally causes me discomfort.
I was being interviewed for a possible job and I tried forcing myself to look at the guy in the eyes, but the discomfort was so strong I couldn't help but squint my eyes and I think he noticed. He definitely did notice.

JFL at the state of things, these fucking airhead sluts will accuse you of rape if you look at them for to long. Fuck foids, simps and cucks