Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Not knowing any of these people

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
IMG 20201211 203732

That's not an incel trait. That's a smart person trait. No one cares about content creators. I'm also assuming this is on Twitch. No one that is worth knowing about uses Twitch. No one. If you use Twitch, you're not better than the cucks and lowers that goes to Tiktok, Onlyfans, or Reddit.
Fuck all of you. Every single one of you.

I don't know a single one of them because I'm not a fucking bitch.

That's not an incel trait. That's a smart person trait. No one cares about content creators. I'm also assuming this is on Twitch. No one that is worth knowing about uses Twitch. No one. If you use Twitch, you're not better than the cucks and lowers that goes to Tiktok, Onlyfans, or Reddit.

Who even watches game awards nowadays lol

Know none of them. Also pride myself on knowing no actor under 40, and no musician that came up in the last 20 years.. and also not a single player's name or what they look like on the local sports team, or who won the last years playoffs.

Based

Not even 1.