Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: NOT having the "short on the side, high on the top" haircut.

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★

I literally couldn't pull it off honestly, you need to have a perfect chad face to get away with it. I remember back on r/foreveralone retards would come in pushing that haircut on everyone, failing to realise it looks like complete shit if you don't have the correct facial shape.

This

People on this board need to stfu about hairstyle, hair is a meme. Bones are what matter.

I'd look so fucking retarded if I had that haircut. Only works for Chad.

You're right lmao.
I'd look like a total ass.

I literally couldn't pull it off honestly, you need to have a perfect chad face to get away with it. I remember back on r/foreveralone retards would come in pushing that haircut on everyone, failing to realise it looks like complete shit if you don't have the correct facial shape.

One of my much younger family members got that style done, but he is a manlet with a huge nose, so it looks really odd, it does not look "cool" on him, it just looks like he is trying way too hard to LARP as a Chad.

Just goes to show it doesn't matter what style you have, your clothes, your hair, it doesn't matter, if your face and head look good naturally, then anything you do will look good, and if you're not good looking, it just comes off as being a try-hard LARPer.

havent had a haircut in 6 months kek

I have a haircut alike. My hairs and nails just grow too fast. So it is short on the side like for several days. I like to do something with my hairs. It is a cope for me.
Player

Incel trait: NOT having hair
0716B39D A2F6 4290 BEBD 9503B5F66321

@Ritalincel

Hair cuts are just like clothes if you don't have the bone structure for it you going to look like a ugly creep trying to impress.

gay af haircut

theres short on top, back and sides which is cool but then theres that monstrosity in the op

No, that haircut makes incel's skull look more subhuman, you need to grow hair to fraud skull

As every other fashion change like hair and clothes, it only looks good in good looking guys. But I've seen many subhumans with this haircut, it's fucking horrible.

I tried a similar style when I was coping with the redpill and the self improvement meme

I remember the redpill subreddit having a huge boner for this haircut, they all thought they'd instantly turn into square jaw chads if they got it or some shit.
I didn’t see that on the redpill subreddit (I only visited there a handful of times) but I saw that many people had that style and that it was rising in popularity. I figured jumping on the bandwagon would help me out if only a little bit but of course I got nothing out of that or any of my other looksmaxxing attempts

Fuck that hairstyle. It reeks of low iq.

I can have that haircut for a week then my hair grows fast as fuck and it's over. My incel haircut appears again.

I've got to run buzzcut fade game since the line-up helps fraud my hairline

Hair (as long as you aren't bald/balding) is the biggest cope in the world. It's the same for girls. I've seen ugly girls with long hair, but their facial bones make them look ugly as fuck and I've seen attractive girls with short hair and they still look good.
45cb498e6d64ffbe8d557c626a0143c6.jpg
th

vs
hqdefault.jpg

Haven't had a haircut in nearly 3 years now, what's the point it'll only look like shit anyway.

fades are a retarded meme, it's pretty much an incel haircut at this point

Military buzzcut crew. JFL who am I kidding I cut my own hair because there's no point in styling it :feelsrope:

i look best when my head is drowned in hair

it distracts from my shit face and my skull does not work well with short hair

Barbers always try to force this haircut on you. You tell them "clean it up around the ears a bit" and they shave off the sides of your head, maybe leaving 1 cm. The only barber that hasn't cut the sides too short was an older woman. I currently have this hairstyle cause of course the barber didn't fucking listen. Will have to suffer through it for a month waiting for it to grow out. My hairtype sticks up all retarded when it's short so I have to get it down with hairspray.

This hairstyle doesn't even look good it's just that it's always chads that have it. It's associated with chad looks. It's not the fucking hair, it's the fact that it's chads who have this style. They're the only ones who can get away with it! Fucking barber cunts try to force this on everyone. In 10 years they will take "clean up around the ears" to mean "hair removal on the sides please".

This hairstyle doesn't even look good it's just that it's always chads that have it.
Wrong, it looks good on Chad and even normies due to specific skull features. The shape and skull width around the ears set the limit. There is a reason for military haircuts to be in this style. It adds masculinity where possible thanks to the sharp lines it accentuates.

I haven't cut my hair in 3 years because it enables me to hide half of my sub-human face, my hair covers both of my cheeks and my long-ass forehead. I highly recommend hairmaxxing for non baldcels, gotten much less looks of disdain from foids ever since my hair grew.

Wrong, it looks good on Chad and even normies due to specific skull features. The shape and skull width around the ears set the limit. There is a reason for military haircuts to be in this style. It adds masculinity where possible thanks to the sharp lines it accentuates.

Many haircuts are only possible for a certain type of skull or they're just bad haircuts in general but look good on chad because he can get away with it. Like with that post above with the green text.

Gosh i stopped coping with hair when i was 15 or so, since i already knew back than, that it's all about your face.
This hairstyle doesn't even look good it's just that it's always chads that have it. It's associated with chad looks. It's not the fucking hair, it's the fact that it's chads who have this style. They're the only ones who can get away with it! Fucking barber cunts try to force this on everyone. In 10 years they will take "clean up around the ears" to mean "hair removal on the sides please".
Good summery ngl.

This, i remember trying it before and its hard to describe but it just didn't suit my round big nosed weak jaw ugly face

I prefer the 2000s look