Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Not having facial hair

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
I'm 20 yet I have as much facial hair as an 16yo kid going through puberty, meanwhile chad is rocking a full on mustache+beard :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

can't relate. nose hair alone requires daily maintenance. :feelscry:

22. I can grow half a mustache and my beard is 13 strands of hair on my chin. I get facial hairmogged by high-t teenage normies all the time

Mad facial hair here.

I'm 20 yet I have as much facial hair as an 16yo kid going through puberty, meanwhile chad is rocking a full on mustache+beard :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
Actually a lot of 16 year old guys can grow some facial hair. Look up 16 on r/beards

When did you start puberty?

fucking brutal

around 17, i have most post-pubescent traits except beard/chest hair
You can’t start puberty at 17. You prolly started it in middle school

fucking brutal

around 17, i have most post-pubescent traits except beard/chest hair
You're a late bloomer, late bloomers aren't necessarily incels

There was a student in my class in 8th grade (13/14 year olds) that was nearly completely developed and had a beard that a man in their later 20s would have. They didnt get held back either. It was real. That guy ended up impregnating a woman I thought in highschool was “different and modest”. Incredible what this society is tbh.

You can’t start puberty at 17. You prolly started it in middle school
You can

tbh I don't understand why OP has an issue with that, it's not permanent, unlike people who stopped puberty he still can grow and his face will change dramatically in 3 years

You can

tbh I don't understand why OP has an issue with that, it's not permanent, unlike people who stopped puberty he still can grow and his face will change dramatically in 3 years
It’s really rare

I doubt it.
Not being able to grow a normal beard and having shaggy beard is a sign of still going through puberty and not bad genes,
even low T genetic trash soycucks can grow a decent beard, he might not have started it at age 17, but he started puberty fairly lately

I doubt it.
I dont know if i started at 17, thats just when i started noticing significant differences, i probably started earlier, i just didnt notice any differences other than acne and thicker voice

Not being able to grow a normal beard and having shaggy beard is a sign of still going through puberty and not bad genes,
even low T genetic trash soycucks can grow a decent beard, he might not have started it at age 17, but he started puberty fairly lately
No some post pubescent guys in their early 20s can barely grow facial hair

No some post pubescent guys in their early 20s can barely grow facial hair
It's also very rare, and at the end all of them are able to grow a normal beard, I have never seen someone in his 30s who isn't able to grow a beard

I'm 20 and i can grow facial hair, but it's pretty shit facial hair

It's also very rare, and at the end all of them are able to grow a normal beard, I have never seen someone in his 30s who isn't able to grow a beard
Some men can’t grow beards especially if they’re asian

boys are done with puberty at 16-17 years old. Facial hair absence can happen after puberty

Don't matter that much unless you need to cover up shitty lower third.

I recently started to grow a neck beard. Not the prettiest thing tbh

I do but it’s light

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back