Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: Not Growing With a Dog

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Every Chad I have ever known always had a big golden retriever or a Labrador that his family (mom in particular) really enjoyed. Most normies have dogs as well. Most incels never had pets growing up. It’s an observation I’ve made

I've always wanted a pet when i was a kid but we were poor and lived in a glorified closet :feelscry::feelsrope:

I grew up with having a cat since I am 7. It feels like he is the only living being outside of my parents that seems to not dislike me

Dogs are for rich people with yards and who's family owned houses. Previliged cels SMFH

I grew up with a dog until I was 4. Please stop doing incel trait threads, it's just low effort shitposting.

i used to have cynophobia and still feel uncomfortable walking near unleashed dogs

I never had a dog and I don't want one tbh. I noticed that most cucks had dogs growing up. Many white degenerates kiss their dogs on the lips. True vermin, I think I'm gonna puke brb

Having a dog is a rich person trait and there are fewer incels among them.

Truecel trait: Dogs bark at you whenever they see you.

@Venomkore thoughts?

@Venomkore thoughts?
I dont think it really means that much although having a dog is nice. I guess it’s indicative of money or a loving family usually which are rare for incels