Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Incel Trait] not getting along well with girls your age

• Thread starter your personality
  • Start date
Y

your personality

Self-banned
-
In the vast majority of your interactions with girls your age they only give one or two word responses or only briefly talk to you before saying things like "I have to go" and nervously walking away.

If you ever see a seat open near them and you ask if you can sit next to them they look at you with a confused face and very slowly reply in a very disinterested way (for example: "...Nooo" or "...suure."). They reply with the same kind of tone if you ask them a question.

If you try to act friendly they might laugh at you like you are a creep or put on a very worried face and ask you why you are smiling or just ignore you completely but not before they look at you like you did something wrong.

If you are walking and accidentally bump into them they'll go into a fetal position and try to shield themselves from you or laugh or smirk in a condescending way.

I don't see this happen to normies.

Any other indications of not getting along well with girls your age?

This is like the ultimate incel trait tbh. It completely dismantles the argument of how some guys might get fleeting attention from girls when they are bored and miss signs of attraction. Also the argument of how if some girls might say hi to sub 8 guys to be polite in formal settings it means they are not disregarded by girls their age.

Truecel trait: Foids of all ages are repulsed by you and want to be away from you

Truecel trait: Foids of all ages are repulsed by you and want to be away from you

I know but not getting along well with girls your age is a sure sign that something is wrong. Despite what they might tell you it doesn't happen often with normies.

People are quoting what Colvin76 said. Does anybody experience the specific things that I mentioned in this post like the nervous or condescending laughter, worried looks or looks like you did something wrong, the reluctance of girls your age to even talk to you compared to other guys?

I realize it applies for all ages for trucels, but not getting any sort of positive attention from girls your age when other guys that are not necessarily even of chad looks do is a sign that something is wrong.

People are quoting what Colvin76 said. Does anybody experience the specific things that I mentioned in this post like the nervous or condescending laughter, worried looks or looks like you did something wrong, the reluctance of girls your age to even talk to you compared to other guys?

I realize it applies for all ages for trucels, but not getting any sort of positive attention from girls your age when other guys that are not necessarily even of chad looks do is a sign that something is wrong.
Yes but I also get it from older foids as well (but to a lesser extent).

Femoids of all ages and backgrounds are repulsed by me and want me dead.

Yes but I also get it from older foids as well (but to a lesser extent).

Femoids of all ages and backgrounds are repulsed by me and want me dead.

You see every time I think it is not as bad as it seems these kind of things happen, along with the confused looks of disgust in my direction when I am not doing anything except being in their visual range.

It is the worst with white and ethnic women but least bad although still pretty bad with black women.
Also I sometimes I get the same reactions from older foids but not as often but that hardly matters because I have seen that every guy that is able to get a gf is obviously able to interact normally and be reasonably accepted by girls his age.

Duptie fucking duh

The general lack of interest of foids your age is pretty obvious yeah but I was wondering if anyone has experienced the kinds of specific things I mentioned in my original post.

There is also another trait of this I forgot to add and that is not being able to routinely make conversation with foids. They may act interested in you talking to them one day to be polite or on group assignments but the next day they might completely ignore you and act like they don't know you or give you one word answers even if you are still in the same working group as them.

Yes, the last trait is very true and is not something that everyone can see right through. Great observation tbhngl.

No problem. A lot of trucels understandably aren't even able to have any form of sustained interaction with women but there exists on the less severe but more subtle side of inceldom guys that can't get the same kind of positive interactions from girls their age that other guys their age do. I don't think this falls under mentalceldom since these kinds of things are not just something that are imagined. When there is a failed conversation with the same girl with which you had a previous successful conversation with for example some more low inhib normies might point out how you got ditched and will laugh at you, so it definitely isn't just something that is imagined.

I just hate teenagers tbh

The bullying becomes more like ostracization. But the inability to get along with foids your age remains and the signs are still the same as they were in high school that the foids would rather not interact with you like they do other guys your age.

The bullying becomes more like ostracization. But the inability to get along with foids your age remains and the signs are still the same as they were in high school that the foids would rather not interact with you like they do other guys your age.
I’m expecting to be trying to sleep at like 11 pm desperately holding the sides of my pillows to my ears to block out the sound of my room mate fucking a girl right next to me

I’m expecting to be trying to sleep at like 11 pm desperately holding the sides of my pillows to my ears to block out the sound of my room mate fucking a girl right next to me

Every experience is different tbh. It's the noise in general and people running through the hallways that you'll have to deal with more if you have trouble sleeping if there is any noise.
Staying up becomes a habit.

Every experience is different tbh. It's the noise in general and people running through the hallways that you'll have to deal with more if you have trouble sleeping if there is any noise.
Staying up becomes a habit.
guess ill find out in just over two years