Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Not finding a job for months

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
My current wageslavery job is coming to a close as my employer has lost their contracts and now I only work a few days out of the week barely above the poverty line for a job thats supposed to be "okay" in this country. I go online to look for similar jobs in the areas only to find day after day they have been robbed from within by people with social circles handing them off before I ever have a chance to see them and only jobs being posted which are the worst of the worst. This feeling of hopelessness is incredibly depressing. Its been many months and there seems to be nothing. On social media I see people I knew locked into incredible careers they got through free rides in colleges I never had the capability to attend. They are all popping out babies and buying houses cars while I rot on the tile floor year after year. Truly suicidefuel. I dont know what to do.

tbh, normies always know someone who can get them a job

I have no motivation or desire to look for a new job. I'm too apathetic to do it, especially knowing how long and tedious the process would be.

Don't
Get
A
Job

ill start trapping fur

Never tried to get one

This is why working hard towards success is a lie. It's all nepotism. Uncle jew gives nephew jew the cream of the crop , nephew jew hands job to stacy>chad>becky>high iq autism> soycuck>incel>immigrant

This is why working hard towards success is a lie. It's all nepotism. Uncle jew gives nephew jew the cream of the crop , nephew jew hands job to stacy>chad>becky>high iq autism> soycuck>incel>immigrant
Literally this. It all comes down to your contacts.