Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: Not fearing other incels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Normies and foids fear us, because the media has indoctrinated them into thinking we could kill them in mass at any spontaneous moment. Incels do not have that fear. I bet if an incel was around during a shooting, they would probably be somewhat calm, in the way a zoo animal would have a kind of premonition before an upcoming earthquake.

Fakecel trait

When I saw the title I thought you were going to go with incels being too trusting of other incels because they think online solidarity translates to the real world. Incels sell out other incels without a second thought if they think they can get a shot at Becky.

If a fellow incel went ER and saw me on the streets, all he has to do is look at my face and he'll instinctively know that I'm friendly. So really I have nothing to worry about when it comes to ERcels, good post btw we really need a secret handshake.

Normies and foids fear us, because the media has indoctrinated them into thinking we could kill them in mass at any spontaneous moment. Incels do not have that fear. I bet if an incel was around during a shooting, they would probably be somewhat calm, in the way a zoo animal would have a kind of premonition before an upcoming earthquake.
cope

If a fellow incel went ER and saw me on the streets, all he has to do is look at my face and he'll instinctively know that I'm friendly. So really I have nothing to worry about when it comes to ERcels, good post btw we really need a secret handshake.
MASSIVE cope. Mass killers are not gonna give a flying f about who they target. Didn't ER himself even pop some ricecel he knew?

MASSIVE cope. Mass killers are not gonna give a flying f about who they target. Didn't ER himself even pop some ricecel he knew?
ER was a mentalcel so he falls into the fakecel category, he was also a brainlet. very VERY few mass murderers that self-proclaimed themselves as incels actually tried to go for their intended targets, and no I'm not talking about media classification, so those don't count.

It's somewhat calming to know even if I were shot in an incel-motivated attack, it probably wasn't intentional on the ER wannabe's part, as ridiculous as that sounds.

It's like being a solider, and being more afraid of the enemies, rather than friendly fire.

There's no handshake for your face!
(Your face IS your handshake!)

It's somewhat calming to know even if I were shot in an incel-motivated attack, it probably wasn't intentional on the ER wannabe's part, as ridiculous as that sounds.

It's like being a solider, and being more afraid of the enemies, rather than friendly fire.
You and I are quite different in that way. I would be nothing but resentful about being shot no matter who done did it.

When I saw the title I thought you were going to go with incels being too trusting of other incels because they think online solidarity translates to the real world. Incels sell out other incels without a second thought if they think they can get a shot at Becky.

Incels sell out other incels without a second thought if they think they can get a shot at Becky.
True, every incel turns into a goddamn jester whenever becky is in the vicinity, and will turn into your worst enemy, funny part is that both of you will get ghosted anyways.

True, every incel turns into a goddamn jester whenever becky is in the vicinity, and will turn into your worst enemy, funny part is that both of you will get ghosted anyways.

CS undergrad programs at the worst for this. Chill "coding with the nerds" but then when some 3/10 takes a class because "girls can code" then all the incels focus entirely on her, jockeying to be her "lab partner" i.e. guy who will do her homework for her.

CS undergrad programs at the worst for this. Chill "coding with the nerds" but then when some 3/10 takes a class because "girls can code" then all the incels focus entirely on her, jockeying to be her "lab partner" i.e. guy who will do her homework for her.
I can only imagine the lust these truSTEMcels have for this woman

Cuck world

Not so sure dude. If an incel goes er, hes probably not going to be in a stable enough mindset to wonder if youre incel or not. I'd be scared shitless in that situation. Hearing about it on the news is a different story