Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: not adapted to any climate

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Tendentially speaking: the lighter your skin is, the more you are adapted to cold climates and the darker you skin is, the more you are adapted to hot climates. Since i have white skin and have German/Slavic blood im supposed to be adopted to cold climates. But of course i am not, im actually very sensitive against cold climates and i easily feel physical pain when im exposed to cold temperatures in winter and my fingers are by far the most sensitive body part when its cold outside.

I'm White yet can handle the warm weather far better than the cold weather.

Yeah I'm the same here- I'm mostly Celtic-Germanic(Anglo) with some Med input, yet I live in one of the hottest States in the JewSA.

It's another reason I hate it, can't even naturecope in this.

At best, I can only handle climates such as Iberia, but I'm built for more colder climates such as New England or PNW.

Yeah I'm the same here- I'm mostly Celtic-Germanic(Anglo) with some Med input, yet I live in one of the hottest States in the JewSA.

It's another reason I hate it, can't even naturecope in this.

At best, I can only handle climates such as Iberia, but I'm built for more colder climates such as New England or PNW.
At least you are adapted to some sort of climate. Im not good with heat or cold either

At least you are adapted to some sort of climate. Im not good with heat or cold either
Yeah but the place I live in is way hotter compared to let's say North Spain or South France.

And as I said, I'm somewhat similar to you in genetic input, so I need to be in the cold.

Tbh, I can't even handle the cold well. It can get pretty cold for a bit over the winter here, but I just like wearing hoodies more.

The only climate incels are adapted to are whatever conditions present in their parent's basement