Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: Normies "rub salt in the wound" when they mog you

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
I've noticed this over the years and it has become ever more apparent to me. When normies mog me, especially if they have never met me or seen me before, many times they will make their mogging more obvious to others and they will even point out what should already be apparent. I believe this is likely in the attempt for them to boost their own ego and confidence, as well as to make it clear to other people around them how much further above me they are in the social hierarchy.

Additionally, many times these normies will try to point out the mogging in a more """subtle""" manner. Such as a joke taken at my expense or a passive aggressive comment or a backhanded compliment, that sort of thing. They always have to find a way to point this shit out. As if it wasn't enough that I was born a subhuman monstrosity, they still have to make it beyond obvious and pour and rub salt into the proverbial wound. They NEED to mog me and they NEED to make sure everyone in the vicinity knows of that.

My nose, hair, face, chin/jaw, and my speech, mannerisms, and lifestyle are big targets of course. But for an example height is a very obvious one for me also. They could be in a group conversation with me and then say "Oh haha yeah that's true about me, but at least I'm not as short as SnakeCel! Hahaha!" And they will say things like this even if I had nothing to do with their part of the group conversation initially. Surprisingly often, I am only brought in as a punching bag, even if I had never even met these normies before.

There is the occasional occurrence where a new set of people will treat me with a sort of "new politeness" where they will act cordial to me for the first few times I meet them, but that quickly dissolves after they realize how easy it is to mog and disparage me. And yes, I know that the clear answer is not to interact with normies and only do so on a strict need-only basis. But unless you are a literal 100% hikkimori NEET, that isn't a realistic situation. If you are a forced wageslave or a uni student like me you have to interact with normies. It's not optional.

Such as a joke taken at my expense or a passive aggressive comment
This is why I limit my contact with the normie scum to the most unavoidable events. Normies only bring sadness and problems in my life.

No one acknowledges my existence in public.

I went to 2 stores today and the foid cashiers didn't even look me in the eye when I spoke to them :feelskek:
What usually occurs to me is they drop the smiles... When talking to other foids and niggas that mog me to the Sun and back, their body language is completely different then with me.

I relate too well. This is why I try my best to look stoic and serious to scare them off with my coldness. Even at college or work I keep my distance or try to quickly wrap up any conversation

No one acknowledges my existence in public.
The same with me. But it can also have its advantages if you think about serial killer maxxing. I've lived in a small town for 5 years and no one knows me. I've never talked to anyone here. No one would be able to identify me if I came out of their neighbor's apartment after raping and dismembering her.

I've had normies use me as a wingman in social situations. Is it because of my personality that I am a good wingman? No. It's just that having a 5ft curry subhuman beside you makes the average white MTN look like Chris Hemsworth.

I know well that the first few times you interact with a group you are like one of them, but after a few days you get to know the true personality of some of these guys. that's why I only liked the first week of classes, the second week the problems started for me. what to say the rest of the year, it was hell.

I've noticed this over the years and it has become ever more apparent to me. When normies mog me, especially if they have never met me or seen me before, many times they will make their mogging more obvious to others and they will even point out what should already be apparent. I believe this is likely in the attempt for them to boost their own ego and confidence, as well as to make it clear to other people around them how much further above me they are in the social hierarchy.

Additionally, many times these normies will try to point out the mogging in a more """subtle""" manner. Such as a joke taken at my expense or a passive aggressive comment or a backhanded compliment, that sort of thing. They always have to find a way to point this shit out. As if it wasn't enough that I was born a subhuman monstrosity, they still have to make it beyond obvious and pour and rub salt into the proverbial wound. They NEED to mog me and they NEED to make sure everyone in the vicinity knows of that.

My nose, hair, face, chin/jaw, and my speech, mannerisms, and lifestyle are big targets of course. But for an example height is a very obvious one for me also. They could be in a group conversation with me and then say "Oh haha yeah that's true about me, but at least I'm not as short as SnakeCel! Hahaha!" And they will say things like this even if I had nothing to do with their part of the group conversation initially. Surprisingly often, I am only brought in as a punching bag, even if I had never even met these normies before.

There is the occasional occurrence where a new set of people will treat me with a sort of "new politeness" where they will act cordial to me for the first few times I meet them, but that quickly dissolves after they realize how easy it is to mog and disparage me. And yes, I know that the clear answer is not to interact with normies and only do so on a strict need-only basis. But unless you are a literal 100% hikkimori NEET, that isn't a realistic situation. If you are a forced wageslave or a uni student like me you have to interact with normies. It's not optional.
Why didn't you murder the entire room. It's clear all forms of life are walking talking devils. The biosphere needs a wipe out.

What usually occurs to me is they drop the smiles... When talking to other foids and niggas that mog me to the Sun and back, their body language is completely different then with me.
Same

Normies gonna norm

My nose, hair, face, chin/jaw, and my speech, mannerisms, and lifestyle are big targets of course.

What are your speech, mannerisms and lifestyle like?

Ikr, normies are obsessed with signalling status and excluding people

They can't just be tribalistic, they have to make a whole song and dance ritual out of it

Truecel trait :feelsrope:

I hate people so much.

This is probably the worst part about being inkler tbh

Yup. The small “incels are missing out” Twitter meme thing (where normies basically just took nudes of their gfs, posted it online with the caption “incels are missing out”) earlier this year basically proved it.

They usually do this through humblebragging, “ banter” and backhanded comments. :fuk:

I've had normies use me as a wingman in social situations. Is it because of my personality that I am a good wingman? No. It's just that having a 5ft curry subhuman beside you makes the average white MTN look like Chris Hemsworth.
The only reason normies will ever befriend subhumans is so that they can bully and mogg us.

It's sick what psychopathic normgroids do to gain social credit.

Brutal.

homie, why do you care so much if someone "mogs" you? goddamn, stop being so weak

I avoid situations where normies can rub salt in the wound.

Still get mogged sometimes, but unfortunately thats life

I don't think the issue is that he is getting it, but the dude brought it up at his expense.

At that rate, it is better to have a private conversation with the person(s) about being willing to end friendship if you think it is bad or non-negotiable to you. So points online suggest it could works.

I relate too well. This is why I try my best to look stoic and serious to scare them off with my coldness. Even at college or work I keep my distance or try to quickly wrap up any conversation
^this. Don't smile, stare blankly, don't talk too much, the normies will consider you weird and leave you alone.