Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Normies/family gaslighted you and made you think its all in your head

LoneyToon

LoneyToon

it's over for this clown world
As the title says people gaslighted you that it was all in your head. And you even believed it for a while cause the gaslighting got to you.

Normscum

"Girls will be allover you when you grow up"

yeah right :feelshaha:

Didn't work with me.

As the title says people gaslighted you that it was all in your head. And you even believed it for a while cause the gaslighting got to you.

Normscum
Yeah same, really gets under my skin nowadays,I wish someone could understand me

Normscum

Correct. This led to several mental breakdowns for me.

Normscum
Truecel trait: you don't have any family/normie friends.

You'll only fall for it as a blue-pilled incel

trucel trait: ur family told u its over

I even gaslighted myself to some degree with all the redpill bullshit

Just world fallacy. If every girl rejects you then it's clearly your fault. Until I point out there are drug addicted violent homeless felons killing it. That usually shuts them up

It's not in my head.

College campus hypergamy is reality.

The 10/10s are going for the frat chads, and even the average girls are going for the frat chads.