Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Nobody was ever nice to you

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Being liked by an incel is absolutely worthless in normies eyes so they don't even bother. :fuk:

Normies care ONLY about social status. They will treat Chads like fucking kings while ignoring/bullying us. It makes them seethe that we can't be useful to them and that's the only category they think in. They don't even PRETEND that we are human too.

Nobody is friends with somebody because of his personality. It's all about appearances/social status. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
rebel against the assholes. do the opposite of what they expect of you :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

They also try to take advantage of incels and get angry when we don’t comply with their ridiculous demands

I remember in grade school there was a, i don't know, latino, or mexican, or something, an ethnic guy who was nice to me every once in a blue moon. He'd talk to me for about a minute before going off on his own business, and I wouldn't see or speak with him again for another year or two. He was the only person who was nice to me before the age of 18, really.

Yeah,everybody treated me like a pos,even my scum so called parents