Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: Nobody talks to you in groups

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Guess its my autism and social skills :lul::lul:

People can tell I have autism by looking at my face

Becuz we r hapa man

I don't want to talk to them anyway. I have nothing to add to normie conversations about degenerate TV shows, Snapchat stories, or relationship gossip.

I don't want to talk to them anyway. I have nothing to add to normie conversations about degenerate TV shows, Snapchat stories, or relationship gossip.
Me also tbh

Thats true i can relate

it's your bone personality

Yes, I've noticed this as well at work. When my female colleagues talk in a group I'm always excluded from the conversation, even if I'm sitting next to them, even if I try to participate, if only men talk I can participate, if mixed not. There seems to be a silent agreement from the women at my workplace to exclude me from social life.

tfw your a loser, even amongst incels :feelscry:

True incel trait: you’re never in a group.

Looks affect everything greatly. On top of failo effect and the discomfort a hideous face brings ugly people also have maloclussions e.g. underbite or overbite that can cause your voice to not project and come out as clear.

truecel trait: people want you in their group just to mock you

im not comfortable in group settings anyway

People see my power level through my face, so they don't even approach me.

Just gave me bad flashbacks of school and college when I'd get grouped up with some normals and they'd start their comments of me not talking much or being quiet (socially mogging) and then when I finally say ok and start talking I get utterly ignored

Same OP guess it's my personality :feelsgah:

Just gave me bad flashbacks of school and college when I'd get grouped up with some normals and they'd start their comments of me not talking much or being quiet (socially mogging) and then when I finally say ok and start talking I get utterly ignored
Know that shit all too well.