Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: nobody supports you in case of an argument/conflict

Cunning Linguist

Cunning Linguist

Deranged freak of nature
★★★★
Ever since I was a kid I can't recall a single instance of someone taking my side if I got into a confrontation with a person (I have anger issues so this happens often :feelzez:).

Even if the other party is clearly in the wrong, the crowd automatically supports them and starts subtly mocking/laughing at me, probably because my autism makes even my anger issues look like sperg-outs :feelskek:.

I don't even get sad anymore because I'm way past all those emotions. Sometimes it feels like the whole fucking world and all the people in it are against me simply because of the way I was born. Fuck this clown earth:feelsclown:

Any of you brocels ever experience this in your life?
Also this is my first post on here :feelsaww:

Nice first, greycel.

Yes, especially in school I would get in fights constantly or was blamed for other students bad behavior. I was targeted and alone. You probably have "anger issues" from being betrayed and abused all your life. Rightfully angry.

Nice first, greycel.

Yes, especially in school I would get in fights constantly or was blamed for other students bad behavior. I was targeted and alone. You probably have "anger issues" from being betrayed and abused all your life. Rightfully angry.
Thanks.

Yes you summed it up perfectly, this shit was especially bad in school. It's always been me against the world in my head. Righteous anger is the only thing keeping me alive. Without it I'd be a depressed husk of a human being.

Ever since I was a kid I can't recall a single instance of someone taking my side if I got into a confrontation with a person (I have anger issues so this happens often :feelzez:).

Even if the other party is clearly in the wrong, the crowd automatically supports them and starts subtly mocking/laughing at me, probably because my autism makes even my anger issues look like sperg-outs :feelskek:.

I don't even get sad anymore because I'm way past all those emotions. Sometimes it feels like the whole fucking world and all the people in it are against me simply because of the way I was born. Fuck this clown earth:feelsclown:

This is so funny and true

Anger issues? That's a Chad trait :chad::chad::chad:

But i agree i get shut down in arguements quick

people take sides of woman and the popular / chads .

as an average man your litteraly in the Jungle with Minimal to no Perks.
Nice first, greycel.

Got accused of pocketing 10$ from class money in school the only evidence a "witness" had was that I had a 10$ note in my wallet ( which had been there for a few days). Whale foid teacher grilled me in front of the class and I had a sperg out and stuttered in a futile attempt to defend myself. Some of my classmates were obviously giggling. No one offered to support me even the "friends" i talk to. FUCK THIS SHIT :reeeeee: