Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait : Nobody responds to your texts, or when they do, it’s 1 sentence max.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
As a non-NTcel, I have a very hard time making friends, but when we’re forced into groups at school, someone will make some sort of group chat.

I just piggyback off of these group chats to text someone but when I do, they either don’t respond or just say something like K/lol/ other one word responses. I thought “Maybe people just don’t like texting?”

God damn was I wrong, I took a peek at some Chadlite and Becky’s phones and they were fucking blowing up with notifications on every social media app I could imagine, constant notifications from Snapchat, Instagram, or twitter, while I’m sitting here with the only notifications on my phone being some shit from google classroom.

Whats also garbage is that as soon as they need help with homework or some shit they’re not afraid to start begging for help. this is bullshit.

fuck I hate being non-NT and incel

Last edited:
tfw no friends to text anyway

Females don't even bother to write or pronounce more than a few words to a non atractive guy.

I don't have anyone to text

Texting foids as a sub human is potent ropefuel. The foids i messaged treated me like a piece of trash.

Texting foids as a sub human is potent ropefuel. The foids i messaged treated me like a piece of trash.
Interacting with foids in any way is ropefuel for me. before I get a word out of my mouth they look at me like I’m a piece of trash.

Interacting with foids in any way is ropefuel for me. before I get a word out of my mouth they look at me like I’m a piece of trash.

Iam talking about foids whom i didnt meet IRL. Got their number through some friends who thought they were helping me. (i dont blame them though, they had good intent). They were like just text bro, whats the worst that can happen? No replies. Now to a normal person who gets foids, this would be a minor issue. To an incel whos had zero female contact his whole life, for some reason i feel extremely low when this happens.
K, lol, fine.... that's all you get from them.

Didnt even get that bro. I dont even mind if she replies " Hey look iam not interested in you" or something along those lines. Not being responded to is something even worse. Its like you dont exist to them.

Very legit, people with that type of attitude are usually at least above average too.

Mods should pin this.

Whats also garbage is that as soon as they need help with homework or some shit they’re not afraid to start begging for help. this is bullshit.

DO NOT HELP THEM.