Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait:Nobody celebrated your birthday but your immediate family which barely cared

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
Back in my school days not one person gave a flying shit about my birthday and when everytime I went on normie social media I see normies celebrating each other's birthday like football teammates or wrestling teammates like "Happy birthday [X] YOU ARE THE DAWG!!" but not once has any normie done the same for me but my immediate family who immediately forgot afterwards and honestly when I swallowed the blackpill I came to the conclusion they dont give a fuck about me, I could die from suicide tomorrow and they wont fucking care which if I am the last one remaining in my family nobody will be there to miss me and during my Junior year my local news station in my town wrote an article about an autistic athlete and they asked if I want to be involved in it and I said sure because I thought my normie football teammates wouldnt see it because I figured it wouldn't go mainstream like my old Tyrone football teammate who was a starter and famous on the news but oh boy I was fucking wrong, my entire football team found out I have autism and they treated me even worse when they found out.

Last edited:
>Incel trait:Nobody celebrated your birthday but your immediate family which barely cared
literally me

>Incel trait:Nobody celebrated your birthday but your immediate family which barely cared
literally me
And I got treated even worse by my football team when they found out I had autism because somehow one of my teammates saw it on the news article snitching me out :feelsseriously:

And I got treated even worse by my football team when they found out I had autism because somehow one of my teammates saw it on the news article snitching me out :feelsseriously:
not high test enough to play sports m8. Need to work on my physicality to hopefully be useful for my brocels if an all out social upheaval happens

Birthday is just the yearly reminder to kill yourself before it gets any worse. It's not a day of celebration. And if you are a truecel like me then you have nobody to celebrate with anyway.

Birthday is just the yearly reminder to kill yourself before it gets any worse. It's not a day of celebration. And if you are a truecel like me then you have nobody to celebrate with anyway.
I only celebrate birthdays with my brother

I only celebrate birthdays with my brother
My brother is a straight up faggot and I haven't spoken to him for 3 or 4 years and never want to again. Fucking waste of oxygen. I'd rather have some Jew motherfucker like rat Ben Shapiro or Benjamin netanyahu as my brother and I hate Jews and especially rich money grubber lying Zionist Jews. But that shows how nigger my brother is. He's more nigger than the niggest Jews.

But it's good you have a brother you like.