Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: no travell

Always travelling and hiking is a foid trait

ldar watching movies and yt in room, havent left my home in 2 weeks.

Your country is a very common traveling destination.

I don't enjoy travelling
This is understandable. Traveling as an incel is an incomplete experience. I have been in many european countries because my family likes to travel and they often take me with them. For me it's mostly about eating foreign food and swimming, for normies it's more adventurous and they have romances.

Your country is a very common traveling destination.

This is understandable. Traveling as an incel is an incomplete experience. I have been in many european countries because my family likes to travel and they often take me with them. For me it's mostly about eating foreign food and swimming, for normies it's more adventurous and they have romances.

Travelling anywhere constantly reminds me of my physical and mental subhumanity

What means noorwood?
Poster 18042024025253

I'm between 2 and 3 at 21

Elliot rodger travelled everywhere

I travel so I can smoke weed since I live with parents

I want to but a beautiful environment is the darkest hell when you have to experience it alone

Travelling is cool when you can fuck in hotel rooms and share pics with your friends tbhtbh

What do you feel when u smoke weed?
Either my head feels like it has a 45 lb weight in it and I fall down or I will feel happy as fuck, as happy as a sex haver is everyday.

Always travelling and hiking is a foid trait
females don't actually hike, the overwhelming majority of people I come across on trails is lone men. "loves hiking" is tinder speak for no fatties (even though it's often used by fatties themselves)

Id travel im too busy ldaring in bedroom

I never get anywhere interesting. I'm too poor. :feelsbadman:

As an incel there's no point in travelling. Wherever you go, you're still a subhuman ugly reject that nobody wants. I can be that in my own apartment and at least nobody is there to remind me of my subhuman looks

As an incel there's no point in travelling. Wherever you go, you're still a subhuman ugly reject that nobody wants. I can be that in my own apartment and at least nobody is there to remind me of my subhuman looks