Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: No motivation for anything, even typing a substantial post

Mylo

Mylo

Banned
-
Sometimes I go days on end without doing basic stuff such as brushing my teeth, drinking enough water, doing exercise.
I'm too lazy to fap as well, there's very little sexual drive.

rightfulcel trait: wanting to blow his brains out

At last a trait that makes sense

yes its happening today and most days, but yesterday i had so much motivation

Yeah same, I do the bare minimum for hygiene and maintenance. I'll barely even eat. Only copes I got are DOOM WADS, which is classified within the Arena Shooter subgenre of shooter games.

Even modern games are becoming shittier. Half-Life ruined everything, and most shooters are COD clones. Microtransactions and DLCs. Even music is becoming soulless and just not plain fun.

Always motivation to postmaxx

I've had a lot of thread ideas and I always just say "nahh I'm good." Can relate.

When it feels like your life will never go anywhere it doesn't make sense to put effort in.

I hate being depressed at my most necessary moment of willingfulness. I hate that the thing that threatens my life is an invisible entity (capitalism) which i can't feel approaching thus not being able to worry myself wiithout creating paranoia first.

Yeah same, I do the bare minimum for hygiene and maintenance. I'll barely even eat. Only copes I got are DOOM WADS, which is classified within the Arena Shooter subgenre of shooter games.

Even modern games are becoming shittier. Half-Life ruined everything, and most shooters are COD clones. Microtransactions and DLCs. Even music is becoming soulless and just not plain fun.
Doom wads are god tier cope ngl

Same this is inel trait. may we get allahs mercy. الله يخلصنا

Doom wads are god tier cope ngl

Brutal DOOM>Eternal

Hell there's even a mod that brings doom 2016 and Eternal gameplay to Doom 2. No reasons to buy that Bethesda made crap.

Brutal DOOM>Eternal

Hell there's even a mod that brings doom 2016 and Eternal gameplay to Doom 2. No reasons to buy that Bethesda made crap.
Doom Eternal is my fav game cuz I’m a sucker for new games tbh although I still play classic doom. Dusk is cool also I’ve been playing that a lot lately

Doom Eternal is my fav game cuz I’m a sucker for new games tbh although I still play classic doom. Dusk is cool also I’ve been playing that a lot lately
Dusk>Eternal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back