Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: No matter where you go, everyone in a relationship mogs you

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
It's a common sentiment on IT and other anti-incel spaces that incels who don't think ugly people can get into a relationship should take a look at the "local Walmart" or something to that effect. Basically saying that you should go and seek out places where poor, fat people congregate.

So this afternoon I drove to a Walmart about 45 minutes away from where I live. It's Los Angeles so most Walmarts near me are in working class Hispanic neighborhoods. As I shopped I looked around. Yeah it's true that most people walking around were humble folks that couldn't afford nice clothes, but for the most part everyone my age (30) or younger in the Walmart mogged me and most people older than me either mogged me outright or would have mogged me if I were their age. I had no idea what the fuck IT was talking about.

It's brutal when you have to go out and are forced to watch happy couples, a fucking reminder of something you'll never gonna get :feelsrope:

I get what you say, even when men in relationship doesnt face mog me they height body mog me.

It's a common sentiment on IT and other anti-incel spaces that incels who don't think ugly people can get into a relationship should take a look at the "local Walmart" or something to that effect. Basically saying that you should go and seek out places where poor, fat people congregate.
They've looked at too many Walmart memes.

Everyone I know is in a relationship

It's a savage constant reminder.

There are no ugly dudes in relationships like IT says. In women’s eyes “ugly” is a 5’10 5/10 dude with a slightly large nose. The truly ugly dudes I see are alone as expected. IT is retarded as usual

What does the inside of a Walmart look like

Thing is girlz/women have to want to do something with you - when all of them don't, avoid you in any way possible in non-forced environments or when they don't need anything from you and you're just non-existent to them - how to get a gf?

ovr for walmartcels

There are no ugly dudes in relationships like IT says. In women’s eyes “ugly” is a 5’10 5/10 dude with a slightly large nose. The truly ugly dudes I see are alone as expected. IT is retarded as usual
Ugly = not attractive