Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait : Nightmares of being too weak to defend yourself and your loved ones.

• Thread starter Deleted member 37146
  • Start date
Deleted member 37146

Deleted member 37146

Self-banned
-
I'm a manlet, I have tons of nightmare / half dreams about me getting height and framemogged while my family members are getting killed abused and the likes. Been like that for years. When I do have a dream it always end up with me watching people I love being hurt without being able to do anything about it (even had a nightmare where I got ass raped). Honestly it's depressing as fuck, because even my dreams are blackpilling me on how it would go down in real life if there was an imminent threat to my family or me. :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Having loved ones is cucked tbh

Having loved ones is cucked tbh
Most incels have sisters, brothers, fathers and mothers and other family members they care about. Life isn't always black or white, you can love your mother and still hold views about 99,99 of the women out there including the younger version of your mom. Call me cucked for liking my own mother, i don't care. Just because I care about my family doesn't mean I don't recognize some things wrong in them or that I'm fucked by society. We are all in our own little bubble, afterall even the people we hate have families and friends that love them.:fuk:

I wish I had dreams where my family got killed in front of me I fucking hate them

So you don't have anyone you like despite them being annoying at times or other negative traits ? You don't care about a dog or a cat or anything ? Either you are extremely unlucky or exxagerating.
It's the same with the guys who have oneitis here, they probably are sluts but you can't just shutdown all emotions (you can try but it's a cope) otherwise it's the same as telling incels to just "forget about women", it can work for some for some time but not all the time.

When I was a kid I had endless nightmares, often about dying or being in compromising/possible death-driving situations.

I think it just goes with the territory of inceldom as I was growing up -- shit environment/family, the poor looks being sealed in, endless stress/dysfunction/poverty, odd situations and too much TV/weird shit/brainwashing, etc.

Kids often start having nightmares and shit when there's a common element involving home distress/family issues/school issues/etc. People want to pretend that "dreams are just random" or that there's no meaning behind endless stints of negative conscious drives/changes, but I can tell you it's definitely related to your environment, stress, metabolism, etc. as I do not have any nightmares anymore rarely. I had them very much more often as a kid growing up in a tough living situation with stress, struggle, strangeness, loneliness, confusion and all of that good stuff that helps create incels and mentally damaged men in general like we have so many of today....

I have no loved ones

Fakecel if anyone from your family loves you :feelsaww:

Cucked if you're having these thoughts while they're treating you like shit :feelsaww: