Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: never went to a school dance with a girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
This is suifuel to me for some reason. Like homecoming dance seems like a fun time that every teenager experiences except for me. It’s over

I went to a school dance. I tried to talk to some girl who was sitting alone, and when I sat down, they shot a look of disgust at me, then immediately got up and left.

After a bit, I tried to talk to another girl, who then yelled out for her bf, who came and decked my right in the face. I tried to report it to one of the teacher, but they told me that I deserved it and that I had to go home or I would get in trouble.

But I got a fuck ton of free food, so I guess it was worth, idk.

I went to a school dance. I tried to talk to some girl who was sitting alone, and when I sat down, they shot a look of disgust at me, then immediately got up and left.

After a bit, I tried to talk to another girl, who then yelled out for her bf, who came and decked my right in the face. I tried to report it to one of the teacher, but they told me that I deserved it and that I had to go home or I would get in trouble.

Brutal, you should've punched everyone in minecraft.

At HS our PE teacher forced us to learn salsa and we had to dance with the girls. If that wasn't cringe enough, one girl once refused to dance with me even if she had to do so to pass the subject. The teacher (a guy) paired with me and adopted the female role of the dance. I wanted just to be swallowed by the earth.
Brutal.
But atleast you had fun am I rite? :forcedsmile:

Based

95% of the times not. It always felt awkward. It was only with time that we got used to it, but still not as good as some boyos here imagine it to be.
That sounds gay ngl

Brutal. That is why I didn't bother to go. Nobody wanted to go with me JFL at going there alone JFL at that.

Thank you for reminding me :cryfeels::feelsrope:

I remember my high school teacher asking me infront of a bunch of other students if I was going to prom and when i said no he loudly said “See I just knew you weren’t going!”.

jfl when even the teacher knows you’re a trucel and needs to publicly shame you for being so. I was just a quiet kid who didn’t cause any trouble with anyone and he had to shame my ass for it. Good thing I nevER lost my cool:cryfeels:

Last edited:

I remember my high school teacher asking me infront of a bunch of other students if I was going to prom and when i said no he loudly said “See I just knew you weren’t going!”.

jfl when even the teacher knows you’re a trucel and needs to publicly shame you for being so. I was just a quiet kid who didn’t cause any trouble with anyone and he had to shame my ass for it. Good thing I nevER lost my cool:cryfeels:

brutal

Glad I never went to prom

teachers enforce social hierarchy too, it was a mistake on my part to expect any different growing up

Prom is for normies and chads

I remember everyone was dancing at this dance i was forced to go to because i was in band and i was the only one sitting alone. Even the fat girl didnt wanna go with me

I remember the party on the last day of class in primary school. as the girls were so unfriendly (with all the boys without exception) the teachers wanted us to dance because the girls started dancing among themselves, we boys played outside doing boyish things.
the same teachers used to do gender debates, girls against boys...
Those girls were entitled from that age imagine as adults ...

In my case, we had a small goodbye party (not a developed country), there was only one couple in our class. When we were just about to start talking and dancing with girls, a chad from another school came. After that, we were separated for good, except for that couple. None of us could get near them anymore, motherfucker just kept chasing us off and hangin out with OUR girls all by himself. It was always him in the middle of us and girls. We failed to do anything and hung out with each other for the rest of the night like bunch of sad fags

Truecels never went.
Instead they would play the same boring vidya.

I have never went to a school "dance" or prom in my life.

You should have punched him back

That's a fantasy that was so far away from me at that time I didn't even realize it.

I danced with the ugliest girl in class, dont know if thats lifefuel or suifuel.

Tenor 1

this brings back some fucked up memories i have been repressing. I remember hearing so much talk about school dances and shit and i never went because I thought it was some gay shit, i remember seeing girls asking the popular kids to go together and not giving too much thought too it. Now i realize the true extent of how much i missed out on all because of my shitty fucking genetics.

I went to homecoming by myself in freshman and sophomore year. don’t know what I expected. was boring and traumatic. I just waited on the bench outside while normies did their whole partying shit since we weren’t allowed to leave until 10 PM

B
I went to homecoming by myself in freshman and sophomore year. don’t know what I expected. was boring and traumatic. I just waited on the bench outside while normies did their whole partying shit since we weren’t allowed to leave until 10 PM
brutal, I chose to spare myself the humiliation

I always wanted dance or learn to it, I think this is why movies like footloose or dirty dance trigger me so much.

I wasn't allowed to, others were afraid of me

No teenage love = OVER.

If, in your social accretion disc, there's only enough hydrogen to make you a brown dwarf, if you fail to fuse in your teens, shitall's gonna happen later on no matter how much you looksmax.

Youngcels can be truecels. I knew at 13 what I was destined for, every time I looked in the mirror. My you mind simply could not cope with the prospect of being by myself until I die.

I never went to mine - same with most of the guys in my crew at school.

We just went and hung out at my mates house (because his parents were away) and drank some beer and had a Halo LAN party. He actually wanted to burn down the venue the school had hired for it because they screwed him over by not offering a place in 6th form but i talked him out of it. If we had gone there would have been a massive brawl because the girls hated us.