Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: never invited anywhere

• Thread starter gimmedatrope999
  • Start date
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
Growing up I was never invited anywhere. I was never invited to a party, dance, hangout, etc. throughout my youth. I remember being in highschool and just listening to all my peers talk about the great party on the weekend and me just sitting in the corner wondering why I wasn’t invited. I followed the bluepill narrative. I was kind, respectful, and thoughtful but people still avoided me. After being blackpilled, I knew it was because of my looks and my autism. Just another example that everything boils down to genetics.

Too accurate :feelsrope:I remember so many times in school seeing normies talking about a party they're going to but the second I walk by or talk to them they switch the conversation to something else or tell me they were just joking about going to a party :feelskek:

Too accurate :feelsrope:I remember so many times in school seeing normies talking about a party they're going to but the second I walk by or talk to them they switch the conversation to something else or tell me they were just joking about going to a party :feelskek:
Fuck normies.

Growing up I was never invited anywhere. I was never invited to a party, dance, hangout, etc. throughout my youth. I remember being in highschool and just listening to all my peers talk about the great party on the weekend and me just sitting in the corner wondering why I wasn’t invited. I followed the bluepill narrative. I was kind, respectful, and thoughtful but people still avoided me. After being blackpilled, I knew it was because of my looks and my autism. Just another example that everything boils down to genetics.
you're not entitled to invitations incel :soy:

i can relate

Same, even in elementary school they were going to each other houses on weekends and when was someones birthday everyone was invited except me, dirt poor ugly girl and loser gay boy.

So you know how brutal it is to be a trucel with no friends in high school yet you say you cant be incel below 18?:feelskek:

So you know how brutal it is to be a trucel with no friends in high school yet you say you cant be incel below 18?:feelskek:
Mfer you aren’t done with puberty. If I became a Chad post puberty do you think i’d be posting here?

We are shy incels, this is our way of being a Jedi.:feelsLightsaber:

Mfer you aren’t done with puberty. If I became a Chad post puberty do you think i’d be posting here?
So going through puberty (which usually ends at 15 btw) is somehow magically gonna cure autism and make you a social mogger all of a sudden??

So going through puberty (which usually ends at 15 btw) is somehow magically gonna cure autism and make you a social mogger all of a sudden??
Puberty doesn’t end at 15 brocel and autistic Chads still get laid.

Generally, yes. When I was "invited" by relatives a few times, I felt immense discomfort and dissociation from the people around me.

Most of them were either embarrassed by my anxious behavior, or just simply ignored me.

I can relate to that experience in My youth, but to be fair looking back, I was quite the autist, and did not understand social dynamics in the least.

Probably would have been over for Me either way.. Probably could have gotten away with it if My looks were better and more physically dominant/ imposing

I have never been to a prom. If you missed out on that it's over

I was invited to a grand opening of a car dealership! I was so excited!

They even sent me a car key to test on cars to find out which one I won!

It was printed in fancy thick paper and had my name in bold impressive font!

I sure felt important to get that fine invitation!

I still have it framed on my wall above my desk where I look at it fondly.... I'm looking at it as I write this...

Unfortunately, I never actually went to that very grand of an opening because I didn't have a car to get there....

It's very ironic.