Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: Never had a good experience with HR

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★★★
This is going to be more of a rant, but to all my wage niggas, have you ever had a pleasant experience with an HR director? Personally for me, fuck no; especially with my current job. To give some background, in my main job; I work with a lot of high school zoomer fags, and a good chunk of them are foids (of course jfl). Throughout my tenure, I have been accused of unwanted advances (even though these whores squirt themselves when a chad talks to them), stalking, and in general just making them feel uncomfortable (whatever the fuck that means). In reality my only crime is being a subhuman truecel trying to make it in this world, but that HR bitch couldn't give less of a shit. I could be minding my own business (which I usually do and get seen as anti social) and these sluts will find any excuse to complain to HR, which they eat that shit up like percs. And it's only the whores I have a problem with, I can get along with the high school guys just fine; that's the real kick in the balls.

The thing that pisses me off is:
1. How one sided this bullshit is. Whenever I complained that these whores made fun of me, calling me a potential school shooter (this was before I owned firearms) and saying that I was going to kill all the staff. Or how about when they started a whole rumor about how I was a closeted homosexual, did HR care? Fuck no, my complaints fell on deaf ears, but these fucking cunts can make up anything to ruin my reputation consequence free :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

which leads me to:
2. These whores basically killed off my my good name. Contrary to what IT soys think, I actually have a good work ethic. I actually have to do most of the heavy lifting since these retards are too spoiled to do anything (came from well off families, never had a real job). I spent years putting in blood, sweat and tears to get promoted and get raises; but the castle I built was on a foundation of sand, and it didn't take much for it to come crumbling down because of those whores. Now I'm back at square one, only more depressed and less motivated.

Tl:dr, I fucking hate HR whores and I hate working with whores. Wish I could skin them alive
Nuff said

I actually have to do most of the heavy lifting since these retards are too spoiled to do anything (came from well off families, never had a real job). I spent years putting in blood, sweat and tears to get promoted and get raises; but the castle I built was on a foundation of sand, and it didn't take much for it to come crumbling down because of those whores. Now I'm back at square one, only more depressed and less motivated.

"Just do the hard work bro. Just do the hard work even when you don't feel like it bro. Everyone respects hard work bro. Just grind bro, everyone will notice bro. Brooooo. Broooo!"

Tl:dr, I fucking hate HR whores and I hate working with whores. Wish I could skin them alive
I thought HR and their bias to whores was an exaggeration. I cannot believe they operate this unfairly.

Is the HR full of women too?

I would think most of them are. They are from what my mother has told be. Never worked an official job yet, but will be soon, so I hope no peice of shit HR foid gets on my case.

I would think most of them are. They are from what my mother has told be. Never worked an official job yet, but will be soon, so I hope no peice of shit HR foid gets on my case.
Something needs to be done. We cannot have children managing HR. What the hell is this joke world?

Companies which hire HR sluts should go bankrupt and disappear. It's all about making even surviving on your own a tinder game where sexhavers get all the jobs and incels are either forced to NEET, become homeless or get only the jobs where the role is about being a punching bag sweatshop slave.

View attachment 1195865

"Just do the hard work bro. Just do the hard work even when you don't feel like it bro. Everyone respects hard work bro. Just grind bro, everyone will notice bro. Brooooo. Broooo!"
"just keep grinding bro" meanwhile chad can do nothing and still get promoted

I thought HR and their bias to whores was an exaggeration. I cannot believe they operate this unfairly.

You have no fucking idea cuh

HR usually requires degrees in sociology and/or psychology, which are whore dominant fields

Foid dominant field due to the degree requirements

Something needs to be done. We cannot have children managing HR. What the hell is this joke world?
God I wish I could exact revenge, just thinking about that bullshit spikes my anxiety

Companies which hire HR sluts should go bankrupt and disappear. It's all about making even surviving on your own a tinder game where sexhavers get all the jobs and incels are either forced to NEET, become homeless or get only the jobs where the role is about being a punching bag sweatshop slave.
HR is such a useless field, all they do is go after subhumans while gossiping about chad

To give some background, in my main job; I work with a lot of high school zoomer fags, and a good chunk of them are foids (of course jfl)
my condolences, that sounds dreadful

hope you get out of there someday, one of the worst working environments possible

Contrary to what IT soys think, I actually have a good work ethic.
Tbh work ethic is pretty much a dead value in this age, at least in the west

Mostly bc of foids

Foids don't need to bother and are still valued over everyone else, and if they start bitching abt you then none of the work you've done will matter

Eventually work will get to the point where foids dominate it by hanging around and chatting, and anyone actually doing work is treated as a pariah and lambasted by HR for sexually assaulting spreadsheets

my condolences, that sounds dreadful

hope you get out of there someday, one of the worst working environments possible
Thanks, about to get my degree soon and I've been trying to Jumpstart my career, but I'm competing with shitskins and ricecels who no life college on student visas

Tbh work ethic is pretty much a dead value in this age, at least in the west

Mostly bc of foids

Foids don't need to bother and are still valued over everyone else, and if they start bitching abt you then none of the work you've done will matter

Eventually work will get to the point where foids dominate it by hanging around and chatting, and anyone actually doing work is treated as a pariah and lambasted by HR for sexually assaulting spreadsheets
I like being productive, it's something I learned from my parents. It's infuriating that whores can slack off and suck on chad dick and still get promoted because of muh diversity

Thanks, about to get my degree soon and I've been trying to Jumpstart my career, but I'm competing with shitskins and ricecels who no life college on student visas

I like being productive, it's something I learned from my parents. It's infuriating that whores can slack off and suck on chad dick and still get promoted because of muh diversity
Hate to say it but our parents fucked us over by instilling in us values like hard work and professionalism when none of that matters in this day and age and can actually hurt you

Hate to say it but our parents fucked us over by instilling in us values like hard work and professionalism when none of that matters in this day and age and can actually hurt you
It's not like they knew we would end up in this clown world, plus they taught me never to be a doormat or a kiss ass. To always have some form of dignity.

This is going to be more of a rant, but to all my wage niggas, have you ever had a pleasant experience with an HR director? Personally for me, fuck no; especially with my current job. To give some background, in my main job; I work with a lot of high school zoomer fags, and a good chunk of them are foids (of course jfl). Throughout my tenure, I have been accused of unwanted advances (even though these whores squirt themselves when a chad talks to them), stalking, and in general just making them feel uncomfortable (whatever the fuck that means). In reality my only crime is being a subhuman truecel trying to make it in this world, but that HR bitch couldn't give less of a shit. I could be minding my own business (which I usually do and get seen as anti social) and these sluts will find any excuse to complain to HR, which they eat that shit up like percs. And it's only the whores I have a problem with, I can get along with the high school guys just fine; that's the real kick in the balls.

1. How one sided this bullshit is. Whenever I complained that these whores made fun of me, calling me a potential school shooter (this was before I owned firearms) and saying that I was going to kill all the staff. Or how about when they started a whole rumor about how I was a closeted homosexual, did HR care? Fuck no, my complaints fell on deaf ears, but these fucking cunts can make up anything to ruin my reputation consequence free :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

which leads me to:
2. These whores basically killed off my my good name. Contrary to what IT soys think, I actually have a good work ethic. I actually have to do most of the heavy lifting since these retards are too spoiled to do anything (came from well off families, never had a real job). I spent years putting in blood, sweat and tears to get promoted and get raises; but the castle I built was on a foundation of sand, and it didn't take much for it to come crumbling down because of those whores. Now I'm back at square one, only more depressed and less motivated.

Nuff said
You'll always be the enemy when you're an unattractive man no matter how hard you try to show otherwise, all it takes is a normie bitch moaning to ruin you.

Women's actions are motivated by how they feel about someone or something.

Ewww, indifference or wow.

You'll always be the enemy when you're an unattractive man no matter how hard you try to show otherwise, all it takes is a normie bitch moaning to ruin you.
It's only whores I have a problem with, I can get along with most men pretty well. The fate of a a sub 5 truecel I guess

Women's actions are motivated by how they feel about someone or something.

Ewww, indifference or wow.
The fact that we allow these creatures in positions of power is absolute kekfuel, fucking clown world

I work at one of the largest tech companies out there and in my position only foids and gay men keep on being promoted, I keep on constantly going to hr for absolutely no reason its like they know I am incel and they are targeting me specifically.

I work at one of the largest tech companies out there and in my position only foids and gay men keep on being promoted, I keep on constantly going to hr for absolutely no reason its like they know I am incel and they are targeting me specifically.
Because of muh diversity and affirmative action, it looks good to the public. It makes my blood boil

It's only whores I have a problem with, I can get along with most men pretty well. The fate of a a sub 5 truecel I guess
Men don't get the ick looking at another man, bitches do.

Men don't get the ick looking at another man, bitches do.
"He's so creepy, he just gives off that creep vibe :foidSoy: :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Why did we give these whores rights? Like seriously? We should of just given dogs and cats rights while we're at it, at least they're more intelligent than foids

calling me a potential school shooter (this was before I owned firearms) and saying that I was going to kill all the staff
There needs to be serious repercussions for saying and spreading shit like this about other people so nonchalantly. I hate how they're allowed to get away with it.
7642cb5d 2298 485f aa5c 7bc0abf8c96e text

There needs to be serious repercussions for saying and spreading shit like this about other people so nonchalantly. I hate how they're allowed to get away with it.
View attachment 1196335
Tell me about it, the fact that they can spread rumors like that with at moat getting a stern talking to really just boils my piss.

still don't know what HR is. must be american thing

i know the abbreviation but it still tells me absoluetly nothing
They screen employees and set procedures for employee interaction to maintain a stable workplace

Basically they watch you Orwellian style and screen out sub5 men from the rest of the workforce

They screen employees and set procedures for employee interaction to maintain a stable workplace

Basically they watch you Orwellian style and screen out sub5 men from the rest of the workforce
you sure used alot of newspeak but what I understood they're like adult nannies who make sure working is as unfun as possible

whe

which leads me to:

Nuff said
where are you from brocel?

truecel trai: never went to hr because you never had a job

you sure used alot of newspeak but what I understood they're like adult nannies who make sure working is as unfun as possible
I like to sound coherent so I can get my point across, and it's more of they make the lives of subhumans difficult. That's why whores are predominantly in HR and they're inherently involved with the hiring process; they base their interactions through their "vibe check", i.e how attractive you are

It's in the name

whe

where are you from brocel?
Southern US

truecel trai: never went to hr because you never had a job
Must be nice

Sounds dreadful, its like HS bullying repackaged.

My job is majority male, funny how we don't have a HR dept or something cucked like that.