Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: multiple teeth rotting

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Fuck it’s such a pain in the ass and annoying to go to dentists. I’ve given up on brushing

nah ur just fucking nasty :feelskek:

Try having your parents not take you to dentist when young then feed soda:feelsUgh:
you can drink as much soda as you want

i barely even brush my teeth lmao but i brush sometimes

ur mf teeth are rotting :feelskek:

you can drink as much soda as you want

i barely even brush my teeth lmao but i brush sometimes

ur mf teeth are rotting :feelskek:
It ain’t funny. My jaw starting to hurt now fuck.

Go to a fucking dentist, grow a pair and save your teeth while you still can

There's no teeth in you're face

Ever since I was a kid I've been terrified of cavities so I religiously brush my teeth every night and if I'm at home at midday I brush them after lunch too. Works well because so far I've never had cavities. Sometimes I get bleeding gums but cavities no way and I hope I will never get them because everyone says that removing them is so expensive and painful. It just takes you 2 minutes twice a day, it's not that difficult. I will never understand how some people can be calm about not brushing for days or even weeks :shock:

The last time I had tooth pain the Dental bill was well over 3,000$ . Pain in the wallet!

There's no teeth in you're face
As your teeth start shifting around, that changes the shape and alignment of your jawline. Your jawline starts sagging, and the muscles of your face are unsupported, causing your entire face to start sagging and collapsing, especially the lower half. This causes your jawline to change, which makes you look older.

As your teeth start shifting around, that changes the shape and alignment of your jawline. Your jawline starts sagging, and the muscles of your face are unsupported, causing your entire face to start sagging and collapsing, especially the lower half. This causes your jawline to change, which makes you look older.
Gumby

Over

nasty niggas.is

Screw up your dental health because muh foids

I don't have such teeth. It is brutal in your case, Saysitsover; you probably get them to fix since, from the post above, it is looksmin if it messes up your jawlines, and also stated by Wheat Waffles even chad can't get bad breath which is a giga-looksmin.

Ever since I was a kid I've been terrified of cavities so I religiously brush my teeth every night and if I'm at home at midday I brush them after lunch too. Works well because so far I've never had cavities. Sometimes I get bleeding gums but cavities no way and I hope I will never get them because everyone says that removing them is so expensive and painful. It just takes you 2 minutes twice a day, it's not that difficult. I will never understand how some people can be calm about not brushing for days or even weeks :shock:
It’s not painful at all :feelskek:. They just stick a needle in your mouth to freeze your nerves:feelsokman:

I'm so mentally fucked I can't even stick with brushing my teeth everyday either. I can see the plaque coated on the back of my bottom front teeth. Really don't want to lose them.

Looks like your gambling habit is slowly deteriorating yourself.

Keep this up, and you'll eventually rope.

This book might help

911twVyOqPL.jpg

I rarely brush my teeth.

However, my multivitamin is healing my cavities...

Had that shit years and years ago,giga truecel right there.
One of my teeth exploded in my mouth due to being so decayed when i was eating something,had to spit out bits of teeth and blood.

One of my teeth exploded in my mouth due to being so decayed when i was eating something,had to spit out bits of teeth and blood.
Nigga what the fuck:feelsUnreal:

please be larp, please be larp.