Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Most of you have probably never had friends

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I mean, yeah I am projecting, but at the same time it is a incel trait to think you have friends; or did have friends in the past.

Have you ever sat down and really thought about it? You

• Did you REALLY have friends?
  • Did they actually try to bump you up in status?
  • Did they ever try to help you get a girlfriend?
  • Did they ever go out of their way to help you?
  • Did they ever make life easier for you?
  • Did they ever let you talk with them without getting mocked, belittled, laughed at?
  • Did you ever feel protected and comfortable around them?
  • Did you ever not feel like a punching bag just tolerated to be used as a stress relief?
  • Did your “friends” ever take you seriously or consider you on the same level as them?
  • Did your “friends” seem to have a different rule set when talking to you, vs everyone else?
  • Did your friends ever go out of their way to contact you first, and encourage you do do things?
  • Did your friends ever try to help you get more opportunities in life like new jobs
  • Did your friends ever come to your house other than to use you for shit?
  • Did you actually have an equal relationship of 50/50 give and take, or was it just you constantly being taken from with no benefit to you?
  • Did your “””””friends”””””” use you as a little shit kicker self-status elevator when around girls and made it clear to the girls that you were the loser of their group, like their own personal Jester for the entertainment of them and girls?
If you really think you actually had friends, why was it so easy for you to just stop seeing them and never see them again, for years, or even possibly decades, without them ever bothering to try contact you?

Chances are you never had friends

Last edited:
brutal but true
you're right, OP

Friendships like that don’t exist in real life. I am happy with what I got even though it wasn’t perfect and I was never equal to my friends.

Not all of them are “no” questions
  • Did your “friends” seem to have a different rule set when talking to you, vs everyone else?
They always made fun of me and when other """friends""" were around they excluded me
Did you ever feel protected and comfortable around them?
I only feel protected and comfortable at home tbh
  • Did your friends ever go out of their way to contact you first, and encourage you do do things?
EVERY contact was "started" by me, I stopped texting them and that's how I lost them
Did your “””””friends”””””” use you as a little shit kicker self-status elevator when around girls and made it clear to the girls that you were the loser of their group, like their own personal Jester for the entertainment of them and girls?
We never really went out or met foids or anything

I would say I had more acquaintances than I did friends

Last edited:
In elementary school I had a couple friends I hung out with. Nowadays I still talk to them albeit rarely.

I had friends back in middle School, one of them where half swedish so he had blonde hair and light blue eyes, we were the typical loser's group, but than puberty happened and their good looks suddenly started to attract foids.I remember the girls literally chasing one of them no joke.I even found out one of them lost his virginity at 15

I have only ever had one good friend which I still have, but he is unable to remove my inceldom with his actions, he cannot make foids find me suddenly sexually attractive

most of my friends were and are either failed normies or incel tear a mix of both id say we play games and girls avoid us like the plague. We do drink and one of us can play a guitar so its not as bad

I had friends back in middle School, one of them where half swedish so he had blonde hair and light blue eyes, we were the typical loser's group, but than puberty happened and their good looks suddenly started to attract foids.I remember the girls literally chasing one of them no joke.I even found out one of them lost his virginity at 15
Having chad friends is suifuel. You hear all those fuckers' stories having sex with teenagers nonstop. :feelsrope: This is why i will never ever have a good looking friends again.

Friends throw you under the bus eventually. Everytime

Having chad friends is suifuel. You hear all those fuckers' stories having sex with teenagers nonstop. :feelsrope: This is why i will never ever have a good looking friends again.
True, I remember asking myself a lot why they were suddenly started getting included into the class but I stayed a loser.After graduating from middle school we had a fight and I completely stopped hanging out with them.I suddenly became a friendless shut in from having a pretty normie life regarding going outside at least.This really harmed my mental health tbh

Friends always let you down in the end and will forget you exist once they get a Foid, unless they want something. The human race is rotten.

All you can rely on in this life is yourself and if you're lucky your family.

blackpill explains that not only do looks determine your sexual success, they determine your social success as well.

LOOKS PERMEATE INTO EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE.

Stop please. :feels:
I SAID STOP NOW :feelsohgod:

There was only one I can think of, but he was an incel as well.

I still have friends, but they all arent really close

I have a few but rarely i see them

that's a long list of questions

No friends so I understand the questions.

I think I did have friends tbh, but they drifted away due to logistical factors. I would go to college parties with one particular friend and we would sometimes talk about "game" and what not, so I think he was a good friend.

its true - ive really never had a real friend - only people who wanted something in exchange