Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Incel trait] Making dinner

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★★
Over the years I learned to cook, and easily 99% of my meals are home-made, often from scratch.
I sometimes get inspiration from cookbooks or youtube (Chef John mainly) and with some skill I get to make even complex dishes.
It's a way to get my mind occupied, to spend some quality time with myself and to reward myself when I need it.
When I know work will keep me busy I even prep meals for a day or two.
Does Chad do that?
Fuck no.
I never met any good-looking and sexually successfull man who could fry a motherfucking egg.
I instead knew a Chad who, when hungry, would show up unsolicited at foids' places (even just acquantainces), he would always be welcomed, get a warm meal and at least some slumber.
If you are good-looking you don't need to learn to cook: your mom will like you enough to never let you without a proper meal, you are her chamion aren't you? And champions need to be well fed.
If you are good-looking foids will cook for you to impress you, not the other way round.
If you are good-looking you don't need to learn wine tasting or other bullshit to meet people, you don't need to know shit, people will be impressed anyways, because of your looks.
If you are good-looking and get hungry, why not hitting the local sports bar? You never know, maybe you'll meet someone and get lucky.
So, if tonight you are making dinner remember: it's over for you

Good observation, chad doesn't need to cook because his jb housewife slave will do it for him.

Wow, you guys continue to surprise me every day. I swear I never thought about this in this way. Plus, the fact that all famous chefs around the world are men:Gordon Ramsey, Guy Fieri, Jamie Oliver etc. I thought knowing hot to cook well as a man is a big plus. But it makes sense what you say. Fuck this shit...

mommy make me dinner :feelsautistic:
you're her special champion!

Although i dont like cooking i had to learn the basics either way.

Hail The Bloatlord said:
I never met any good-looking and sexually successfull man who could fry a motherfucking egg.

Legit I've known how to cook full meals since I was 10.
I know how to cook better than most females. One of my female relatives doesnt even know how to make pasta, JFK stupid whore

I love cooking too but I feel like there are a lot of manbabies here who can’t cook for shit.

I can cook but i don't do it very often, since most of my meals usually get prepared by somebody else.

I don't know how to cook

Just finished the ramen.

Cooking is a good cope.

I'm no expert but I improvise what I have available pretty ok at home. But almost everything I know is self-taught like pancakes, eggs, pasta etc....

You mog me at eating. I'm too depressed to eat tbh.

This post makes me think of some big dumb fuck that stinks like shit walking up to apartment buzzers & saying "Me hungry. Feed me motherfucker". Proceeds to get fed, he so quirky tee-hee.
mommy make me dinner :feelsautistic:
It's like the neet sperg tendies meme but he's attractive & has a mommy gf lol.
she said that im her special boy :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
my mom is a divorced chain smoker so I've always had cook for myself. I'm not really a culinary artist, most of what I make is simple stuff like eggs, sandwiches, smoothies, frozen foods etc. I legitimately don't understand how some people can't do that tbh

My mother cooks tbh

Jfl at not using your good boy points on tendies :feelzez: