Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Lunch

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
At work all the married guys heat up their leftovers that their wife made. While you eat a cold lunch or have to go to McDonald’s for McDouble.

Cope if you think whale wives cook for their beta husbands.

I spent $300 on lunch once

I just bring a tupperware filled with beans to uni

I've never had lunch in my life. Not in school as I didn't want to even be in the lunch room to always be bullied to the age I am now when I'm not hungry around whenever lunchtime is.
Lunch does not exist in my world. Dinner does, but not breakfast and lunch.

also, I would not want leftovers. They taste disgusting. I want fresh food.

I've never had lunch in my life. Not in school as I didn't want to even be in the lunch room to always be bullied to the age I am now when I'm not hungry around whenever lunchtime is.
Lunch does not exist in my world. Dinner does, but not breakfast and lunch.

also, I would not want leftovers. They taste disgusting. I want fresh food.
Lunch in school was a time to go play outside, and you would eat your actual lunch in the next period sneakily.

Lunch in school was a time to go play outside, and you would eat your actual lunch in the next period sneakily.
I ate when I got home. I would not eat anything from the moment I wake up until I got back home.

If I could, I would sneak and hide that I'm chewing gum. That's as much I would get in my school years. Oh and maybe a drink.

I ate when I got home. I would not eat anything from the moment I wake up until I got back home.

If I could, I would sneak and hide that I'm chewing gum. That's as much I would get in my school years. Oh and maybe a drink.

Intermittent fastmaxxing
Most women these days can't even cook.
At least in Finland

So she can't do basic tasks required by any housewife. Which simp is marrying these grown femchildren?

At work all the married guys heat up their leftovers that their wife made. While you eat a cold lunch or have to go to McDonald’s for McDouble.
eating lunch at all during work = :chad:

truecels are too high-inhib to eat in front of others, all you will do is bring a water bottle and read a book while others confidently eat

fucking true man i eat bag of chips and a sandwich to wash it down with a coke most of my lunches

eating lunch at all during work = :chad:

truecels are too high-inhib to eat in front of others, all you will do is bring a water bottle and read a book while others confidently eat
I either eat at my desk if I bring lunch or go out to get fast food. Never have I eaten in the lunchroom at this job.

Cope if you think whale wives cook for their beta husbands.
You’re correct in most instances they don’t. I just happen to work with a lot of very religious traditional guys who have stay at home wives that cook for them. But yeah it’s rare man.