Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Low Testostetond

BetterUnborn

BetterUnborn

Banned
-
Low Testosterone in the womb means it was over before it began

Mine is definitely low, I am short with wide hips and all the fat in my body goes to feminine areas like ass/hips

You can increase your testosterone simply by changing your diet and training, before training i had 900ng testosterone, now i have around 1150ng

You can increase your testosterone simply by changing your diet and training, before training i had 900ng testosterone, now i have around 1150ng
I found that kind of thing is only temporary.

They say exercise and other things can increase it but hasnt for me.

What's your current weight and height?

It's not temporary, I've been training since i was a teenager and that's real, i ve gone 1 year without training and i only lost 100ng of testo.

It's not temporary, I've been training since i was a teenager and that's real, i ve gone 1 year without training and i only lost 100ng of testo.
What was your training and what diet changes did you do?

I didn't really change my diet much but I exercised a lot. However.... I did all this in my 20s.... so doing it as a teen when your body is still growing might be a deciding factor.... :feelsrope:

My natural test is on the higher end and I've done multiple steroid cycles that puts it into the 3000ngdL+ range
But based on what I see I think I was exposed to low test in the womb, which is pretty much an early incel signifier

What was your training and what diet changes did you do?

I didn't really change my diet much but I exercised a lot. However.... I did all this in my 20s.... so doing it as a teen when your body is still growing might be a deciding factor.... :feelsrope:
I cut all types of soy and some fried foods, at the time I was reading /fit/ a lot and followed some valuable tips like these about food.

don't eat soy, don't eat much fried food, and eat lots of eggs, meat and milk.

I trained hard like an orc, i think it stopped me from growing, but at least i increased my testosterone.

My natural test is on the higher end and I've done multiple steroid cycles that puts it into the 3000ngdL+ range
But based on what I see I think I was exposed to low test in the womb, which is pretty much an early incel signifier
Exactly what i’m implying :feelsokman:

Back in hs, I used to eat cheeseburgers for lunch. Someone told me it was soy meat. Had no idea what that meant at the time but they tasted good as hell. A decade later I find out that soy lowers testerostorne. During my highschool years I have been fucking up my testosterone, growth spurt and metabolism by eating that shit. I look at my high school photos and its no wonder I look like a damn 6th grader. But I was on the reduced/free lunch program because we were poor.

Same
That's why I have a smaller than average dick, a baby face/neoteny, a woman's wrists, and a woman's frame.
Injecting steroids after 18 years of age will not make any difference because the body has already completed its development.

Attachments

• 2469121_wwpzyoxn0vj01.gif
    2469121_wwpzyoxn0vj01.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 7