Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: low motivation

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When you're ugly, have no social status, and have gotten past formative years, you're way behind. It seems almost impossible to catch up, because for most of us, it truly is. So why work hard when it won't pay off. Why study hard to get a job to wageslave without love from others, why gymmax when girls care about face and height? The only thing that motivates us is how to find out how to be leeches on society by getting NEETbux so we can LDAR alone and in peace.

When you're ugly, have no social status, and have gotten past formative years, you're way behind. It seems almost impossible to catch up, because for most of us, it truly is. So why work hard when it won't pay off. Why study hard to get a job to wageslave without love from others, why gymmax when girls care about face and height? The only thing that motivates us is how to find out how to be leeches on society by getting NEETbux so we can LDAR alone and in peace.
I have negative motivation
motivation for self-destruction

Ugly men should get everything for free.

Every incel should neet or rope tbh

Most times i can't even be bothered to get out of bed, for the exact same reasons that you just mentioned.

PERFECT

I have motivation to rope ngl

Either allow the rejects you (society) cast out as irredeemably grotesque access to painless, reliable ways to leave permanently or give us survival resources so we can at least humbly stay alive until something else kills us. Otherwise, you're actively supporting torture unless you can (provably) help us transform ourselves.

All my ambitions just drained away at some point. If I could just NEET forever instead of wageslaving, I would.

I can't bring myself to study for an exam tomorrow. It's a crucial exam too because if I fail I'll lose the right to further attend uni. In my country unis/colleges kick you out if you fail the same class twice. It doesn't matter anyway because I've already unofficially failed one other class for the second time. I refused to do a presentation in front of class which is an automatic fail and now I'm basically just wasting time and waiting for the official news that I can't continue my studies.

I'm second year first semester (out of three years in total for a degree), but I've been a student since 2015. I only have one year left anyway because in my country you can't be a student for more than 6 years. It's over for me.
My dad has already spent almost 10k euros which is not a small sum in my country. He'll be devastated, but I'll have to come clean by summer. It's not about the money for him, he really wants me to have college education, but I'm fucked in the head.

The worst part of it all is that I don't care about myself personally. I don't care about my future, I only care about what my dad will think. I don't want to tell him it's over, but I'll have to eventually. I'm tired of studying anyway. I just want to earn some money and buy things to cope with (guitars, games, consoles etc.)

I'll get some shitty minimum wage job and live the rest of my life as a generic NPC wagie.

Last edited:
Every incel should neet or rope tbh

What would the effects on society be if we all roped? First, they'd probably be really happy because then they wouldn't have to look at us and be disgusted. But then who'd do all the hellish jobs--like cleaning bedpans in hospitals, or working in the sewers...? I guess a lot of normies do those jobs, too. Maybe some normies would become the new underclass to fill our absence. At least they'd be less visually offensive to the survivors who remembered what we looked like.

Sometimes I get a wave of motivation,usually when there is some change in my life(getting in university,or getting a job),thinking my life will change for the better.But soon after reality hits and I return to my blackpill state

I used to be a hard work coper when I was younger, but there is no point if you're unattractive. All you'll be able to do is consume product like a good little monkey.

What would the effects on society be if we all roped? First, they'd probably be really happy because then they wouldn't have to look at us and be disgusted. But then who'd do all the hellish jobs--like cleaning bedpans in hospitals, or working in the sewers...? I guess a lot of normies do those jobs, too. Maybe some normies would become the new underclass to fill our absence. At least they'd be less visually offensive to the survivors who remembered what we looked like.
Better rope than to live as an incel wagecuck tbh

Incels should receive incelbuxx. It's the least they can do for us. At least that way we can rot in our rooms without any concern and foids don't need to see our subhuman faces.

The only motivation I have left is for my copes, nothing else

Sometimes I get a wave of motivation,usually when there is some change in my life(getting in university,or getting a job),thinking my life will change for the better.But soon after reality hits and I return to my blackpill state

Yep.
The only motivation I have left is for my copes, nothing else

I have zero tbh

Since success is based on immutable characteristics that cannot be improved through hard work, there is literally no reason to do anything as an incel.

Except rope

Incels should receive incelbuxx. It's the least they can do for us. At least that way we can rot in our rooms without any concern and foids don't need to see our subhuman faces.

i can't be motivated because i'm genetic waste and have no money for surgeries
its over for poorcels :feelsbadman:

I have selfdestructive motivation

I'm pretty burnt out tbh

i wish i had the motivation to motivate myself

I can easily debunk this. Incels do have motivation. I have motivation.
I'm motivated to complete the video games I'm playing right now. Especially this current hard boss I'm facing. Hard to beat him, but I will beat his ass.
That takes motivation and determination.

I can easily debunk this. Incels do have motivation. I have motivation.
I'm motivated to complete the video games I'm playing right now. Especially this current hard boss I'm facing. Hard to beat him, but I will beat his ass.
That takes motivation and determination.

All I can do is think about how over it is for me

Wish my folks understood this and let me ldar in peace.

You fap too much, try nofap.

All incels should be allowed to LDAR tie they die.