Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: loving superhero transformations/origins

• Thread starter jackwolfskin999
  • Start date
jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
this is where the man becomes a superhero
could be building his suit like in Ironman, working out and making gagets like in batman, spiderman making his web shooters/getten bitten e.t.c

this attarcts incels because its about transforming oneself into a better version, from geeky peter parker into chad spiderman
the ultimate incel fantasy

I used to fantasize about gaining super powers a lot. It is a power fantasy thing I think. We are powerless in this life, so we yearn for one where we do have power.

I feel you..

Soy love it too

I always hate this cliche , I am a fakecel Chad confirmed. I love it when people call me a fakecel and Chad it makes me happy , gives me hope.

Isn't this a soy trait, not an incel trait?

I saw Captain Marvel 117 times y'all!! The future is female! :soy:

Isn't this a soy trait, not an incel trait?

Lmao it can be both.

Chad doesn't think about this kind of bullshit. A based chad is thinking about making money and which foid will swallow his nut later that day.

Lmao it can be both. Chad doesn't think about this kind of bullshit. A based chad is thinking about making money and which foid will swallow his nut later that day.
So IT and incels have something in common then?

So IT and incels have something in common then?

Like 2 sides of the same coin :feelsautistic:

90% of IT is made up of IncelsInDenial,trannies,shameless roasties and landwhales.

Lmao if anyone thinks Chads/Staceys/Tyrones/Lites etc etc waste time on subhuman forums like reddit. They're too busy getting 200+ likes on social media like Facebook and instagram when they aren't having sex and wageslaving.

I liked LiveWire's origin, she really seemed to enjoy herself