Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait losted money grandparents gave me when death on stock market

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I lost $10k of $20k of money grandparent gave me on stock market. Make me want to rope I can’t trade stock for living man I want to rope now
DCBFC32F CD85 4831 8513 F6CFE31D5298

The rich people on the stock market, the people who put small amounts of money into the stock market never get anything back
Brutal stock pill

chad gains $10k I lose

Betting, lottery, stock market is a way to take money from fools

I lost $10k of $20k of money grandparent gave me on stock market. Make me want to rope I can’t trade stock for living man I want to rope now View attachment 1046722
GZ MORON NOW YOU CAN COMMIT SUICIDE YOU WASTE OF OXYGEN PEDOPHILE ANYWAY I HAVE ALREADY INFORMED CIA THAT YOU ARE GROOMING KIDS EZ *IN VIDEO GAME(
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Tough situation. I would be considering rope too if this happened to me.

Stay safe.

Incel trait: thinking ‘losted’ is an actual word

I lost $10k of $20k of money grandparent gave me on stock market. Make me want to rope I can’t trade stock for living man I want to rope now View attachment 1046722
The fuck did you buy though ? Most shares have been pretty stable through time. Or did you invest 200k ?

GZ MORON NOW YOU CAN COMMIT SUICIDE YOU WASTE OF OXYGEN PEDOPHILE ANYWAY I HAVE ALREADY INFORMED CIA THAT YOU ARE GROOMING KIDS EZ *IN VIDEO GAME(
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental
:feelskek:
Thanks for not killing yourself btw

least retarded shitskin incels.is user

Stocks is a complete fucking scam. People with big money control everything behind the scenes. I know for a fact in Iran that a usual thing rich people do in stock market is 4-5 people with huge money get together and choose a target stock to pump. Then they start systemically buying it and pumping the price up until it gets the public's attention and so called retail money starts to pump it even further. When enough retail money enters they all pull out all of their money and dump the fuck out of the stock on the average people who bought it.
And these people have access to EVERYTHING. They have the detailed list of all the stockholders. They have any information they need to pull their game perfectly. It's completely insane. And that's only one example. There's many other ways and it usually involves a handful of people with big money getting together and pulling schemes like that.
The average person will only get fucked in stocks.

I did consider shares but decided to go for real estate.

I also considered loans but that sounded dicey no matter how I did it, at least while I'm so new to all this.

Oh my god man :feelswhat: fucking 8,000?! Do you even know what you put it into

You need a handler my boy this is baddd

The rich people on the stock market, the people who put small amounts of money into the stock market never get anything back
Brutal stock pill
that's why when you give banks millions you get thousands back in interest every month. how? where does this money come from?

part of it is stocks. peddled to the average man as a way to get rich, reality is 99.9% of average people who toss a few hundred or thousand at best make out with a few % return over years and at worst lose it all - that money flowing upwards to the wealthy people.

you could have bought new teeth with that money

IMG 1890

you could have bought veneers like this

You cannot win against Capatalist and Usury Jews

Are you Indian?