Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: lost the urge to approach

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
There's this one really fine black girl in my class. Now usually I'd have approached her and gotten rejected but at this point in my life I just don't even bother. Whats the point anyways, im just going to get rejected. In a way my hatred for women has been increasing drastically. Although ill never bother approaching her after my 100+ rejections, I hate her as well. I dont know.

I never had the urge to approach
You know there is some truth to taking ur shots. Being 0:0 still has some room for you to ascend hypothetically. Now when you're 0:100, then you know it's over.

You’re in the first stage you stop approaching and observing women to avoid pointless rejection that won’t help you

You know there is some truth to taking ur shots. Being 0:0 still has some room for you to ascend hypothetically. Now when you're 0:100, then you know it's over.
Even when I approached I basically forced myself to, it's not really an "urge", it's more like forcing yourself to eat healthy.

You’re in the first stage you stop approaching and observing women to avoid pointless rejection that won’t help you
ive been there for years now...

Approaching makes me feel like some kind of beggar. I cannot give foids the satisfaction

I've done it before, but it is giga cucked as an incel

Approaching as a sub8 will only get you arrested and charged for Sexual Harassment or even Rape even if all you did was give her a harmless compliment

However if you were 6ft+ chad you can reach right into her pants and grab her by the pussy and she will love it everytime.