Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: losing track of the day of the week.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Incels live such isolated lives that they sometimes forget what day of the week it is. The weekend vs weekday is of no difference to me.

Today is monday or tuesday depending on the timezone

what's up with the pfp
Chad mii3
in memory of COLTON

The only way I remember is because of work, and even then, I still manage to forget far too often.

NEETcels*
Wageslaves and unicels are forced to keep up

Can’t relate
NotnEet

i dont even know what month we’re in

Yes especially since I stopped going to uni because of Corona

Another incel/neet trait is time seems to move extremely quickly. If you're a neet time moves quicker because you are following the same routine every single day and not forming any new, distinct memories. If you're a non-neet incel this would generally apply but to a lesser degree because studying and working might help counteract that somewhat. But even if you are in school or work, if you are an incel you will not form as many significant memories as normies will. Not only will you form less of them but they will be of a lesser emotional depth.

Another incel/neet trait is time seems to move extremely quickly. If you're a neet time moves quicker because you are following the same routine every single day and not forming any new, distinct memories. If you're a non-neet incel this would generally apply but to a lesser degree because studying and working might help counteract that somewhat. But even if you are in school or work, if you are an incel you will not form as many significant memories as normies will. Not only will you form less of them but they will be of a lesser emotional depth.
brutal as fuck

College unfortunately forces me to keep track :feelsseriously:

Had to ask a foid today lol

Very common when you a NEET and their is noting happening in your life.

Waking up at 2 PM in the afternoon :yes:
Forgetting what day and month it is :yes:
Forgetting your age :yes:

Waking up at 2 PM in the afternoon :yes:
Forgetting what day and month it is :yes:
Forgetting your age :yes:
forgetting your age? damn i'm not that far gone