Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: looking older than your age

• Thread starter BrazilianLambda
  • Start date
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Given out shitty genetics, the again process is not kind to us. Anyone else can relate?

Given out shitty genetics, the again process is not kind to us. Anyone else can relate?
No tbh

Handsome gorilla shabani 5a43a3c42f180  700

I’m the opposite, I look like a 14 year old since I’m 5’4

When I was 18 everyone thought I was 25. It only got worse.

I used to look eternally like a kid until my hair line started receeding and now I'm a creepy old man

is looking older always a bad thing?

I've always looked old as fuck

People use to guess my age around 5 years younger than I really was back when I had hair. Now that I'm balding significantly people usually guess me as 5 years older than I really am.

I have the opposite problem

I look my age

Was the opposite for. Mistaken for a late teenager until my early 30s. But ageing from 35-40 was brutal.

I used to get surprised reactions when I told people my age when I was 13, most people thought I was 18 or 19.

Can relate.
I'm 50 but people classify me as "elderly", 65-ish.
They offer seats in public or give me priority when I'm standing in line waiting for something.
They say "Oh but i think you can go right ahead" and I answer with "Oh yeah and why would that be?" with a pissed-off tone.

some say i look older some say i look younger