Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Looking like a PEDOPHILE

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I get really sad and anxious binge watching "To Catch a Predator" and similar youtube clones of Chris Hansen's classic pedo sting formula. It's just that pedos have a certain look to them and they are NEVER EVER Chad looking. TCAP pedos frequently have the following characteristics: FOB ethnic with the most unsexy accent imaginable, Honda Civic driving, manlet, balding, greasy, mouthbreathing, fedora/cowboy hat wearing, old as fuck, crooked smile, borderline retarded, or just generally low-T & creepily beta. They all look like they masturbate too much, and are desperate for any kind of sex, or just attention. It's ironic that they call pedos "predators," when it looks like most of them could easily get their asses kicked by their decoys. It's also hilarious how pedos of every race text like low IQ curries bob and vageneing.

If you watch enough TCAP, it's not difficult to see why low IQ normies and soy faggots mistake ALL incels for being pedophiles. It's because all pedophiles look like incels. There's nothing an incel can do to just NOT look like a pedophile. It doesn't matter if you work out, get a hobby, get nicer clothes, and shower. We all just have that slightly off pedo look to us. I'm sure even if you were publicly a vehement pedo hater, the normans would see that as you trying to hide something. Literally the only way to prove that we aren't a pedophile is to womanize some cougar cootch, but we simply don't even have that option.

The whole thing makes me HATE pedos even more quite frankly, because I HATE being associated for something I am not. I think child abuse is one of the most evil things you can do. That goes without saying. At the same time it's so ubiquitous. As for the few pedos on this forum, I think there is an awareness among incels that shaming a pedo for something he has no control over really has no point. Being a pedo is like being gay. You can't electroshock the gay out of men. It's just an evil that exists in nature. And so far, the only normie solution to it all is to play a futile game of whack-a-mole.

By the same token that all children cannot consent to sex, it should be true that all children cannot consent to being a tranny. Therefore in my book, trannies that believe in child sex-changes (almost all of them do) are as evil as pedos in by book. I noticed a few pedos caught in these filmed stings have trap fetishes, so there is a definite pedo-tranny connection.

Last edited:
Well I'm glad there isn't this show in my country.
I had 0 trouble when I was 18-19 and babysitting as a student. It actually quite saved me because even mcdonald's didn't want me (prob because i was ugly) and I needed money since my parents would only give me the bare minimum to pay my rent.

I’m only 16 so fortunately I can’t really look like one yet

I had 0 trouble when I was 18-19 and babysitting as a student. It actually quite saved me because even mcdonald's didn't want me (prob because i was ugly) and I needed money since my parents would only give me the bare minimum to pay my rent.

People told me that I look like a rapist/pedofile ever since I was in highschool, people who I didn't even know well

I don't look at kids irl because I'm afraid people will think I'm a pedophile.

Pedophilia is the worst crime imaginable in the USA and Canada, but it's not in other countries. It seems like .co is much more geographically diverse than reddit as a whole. Apparently being tolerant of other cultures customs makes us all evil, therefore the only solution is to conquer and enslave inferior cultures with the moral laws of the USA.
I don't look at kids irl because I'm afraid people will think I'm a pedophile.
SAME.

I will never EVER have kids. Being accused of pedophilia is my worst nightmare.

Last edited:
Note to self: put the passenger seat back in the H. Civic and sell it. Throw out the fedora collection and get baseball caps instead... Bathe more often and use soap.... Get speech therapy and lose the accent. Etc.

Note to self: put the passenger seat back in the H. Civic and sell it. Throw out the fedora collection and get baseball caps instead... Bathe more often and use soap.... Get speech therapy and lose the accent. Etc.
Dude a lot of pedos wear a baseball cap foward. The most non pedo look is to have an excellent haircut, or wear a baseball hat backwards.

Dude a lot of pedos wear a baseball cap foward. The most non pedo look is to have an excellent haircut, or wear a baseball hat backwards.
Can't. Have glasses. Need the brim to staremaxx.

„To Catch a Predator (sometimes abbreviated to TCAP, stylized as \to catch_a predator|) is an American reality television series in the television news magazineprogram Dateline NBC featuring confrontations with host Chris Hansen, partly filmed with hidden camera, of adults arriving at a sting house to have sex with a minor and typically being arrested as a result. The minors are adults impersonating underage persons (generally ages 12–15) in online chats.“

So this show is about men who get into contact with adult decoys who pretend to be teenagers. If this is considered (attempted) child abuse, it only proves the stupidity of the legal system (that rather should have banned the show for entrapment).

I have a mustache and chin stubble and wear hoodies in 90 degree sunlight most people avoid me, one time some single mother whore inside a pharmacy picked up her kid and gave me a glare of disgust when I was next in line at the checkout, pure ragefuel, I almost cried afterward.

ephebophiles aren't pedophiles though

I went from looking like a child to looking like a pedophile within the span of a year of losing my hair

I was never told I look like a pedophile luckily, but once I was told I look like a "rapist librarian" JFL

I always looked old even as a kid. When i started going bald is when family members would mock me for being a pedophile. I even make it a point to stay away from minors yet i still get mocked
no matter what i do i always get shit for being ugly and factors i cannot control. This life is shit and people are shit and need to fuck off MY LIFE SUCKS AS IT IS STOP FUCKING PISSING ON ME!

ephebophiles aren't pedophiles though
normies don't care. hebophile is one of those fancy schmancy SAT words that PEDOPHILES use to evade the law to the norman
I was never told I look like a pedophile luckily, but once I was told I look like a "rapist librarian" JFL
That's the same thing
I went from looking like a child to looking like a pedophile within the span of a year of losing my hair
God forbid you accidentally step into a photo where you are behind somebody and look like you are stalking them just because you are that pedo looking

Last edited:
I always looked old even as a kid. When i started going bald is when family members would mock me for being a pedophile. I even make it a point to stay away from minors yet i still get mocked
no matter what i do i always get shit for being ugly and factors i cannot control. This life is shit and people are shit and need to fuck off MY LIFE SUCKS AS IT IS STOP FUCKING PISSING ON ME!
I think people are more disgusted at the way pedophiles look than for the pedo actions they engage in. This was sort of the point in making a sympathetic pedo protagonist in Nabokov's 'Lolita'

I noticed this too. I feel like these men started out as rejects and their brains slowly degraded as they were alienated from everyone and forced as shut-ins. Then their romantic/sexual tastes just devolves heavily the more they're shut in. Either that or they're just faggots.

I noticed this too. I feel like these men started out as rejects and their brains slowly degraded as they were alienated from everyone and forced as shut-ins. Then their romantic/sexual tastes just devolves heavily the more they're shut in. Either that or they're just faggots.
it's obvious that these men are so powerless, bereft of life experience, and sensitive to adversity that they can only can only relate to children, yet need to be in absolute power over them as well. It's the power thing that makes pedos sick.

All non-chads over 16 look like pedophiles, unless they're high e soy manlets.

brutal reality pill

this is why young internet looksmaxxers will inject themselves with HGH and everything they find before they've stopped growing

TCAP is stupid and it quite frankly isn't helpful for ratings to influence decisions that should be based on criminal justice

It's just that pedos have a certain look to them and they are NEVER EVER Chad looking
There are pedo chads.
They don't get caught.
Unless ofc it's like 20 years later and the foid realizes that she was pumped and dumped and now the chad has lost his looks.

Also, Chad has fucked plenty of Jailbait, teen and loli pussy during highschool and college. So he wouldn't take the risk unless he know it's a real foid.

I look like a child tbh

TCAP is stupid and it quite frankly isn't helpful for ratings to influence decisions that should be based on criminal justice
herd morality is the future and its coming back with force
There are pedo chads.
They don't get caught.
Unless ofc it's like 20 years later and the foid realizes that she was pumped and dumped and now the chad has lost his looks.

Also, Chad has fucked plenty of Jailbait, teen and loli pussy during highschool and college. So he wouldn't take the risk unless he know it's a real foid.
You are spot on that pedo Chads never get caught while they are in their prime

Last edited:
normies don't care. hebophile is one of those fancy schmancy SAT words that PEDOPHILES use to evade the law to the norman

That's the same thing

God forbid you accidentally step into a photo where you are behind somebody and look like you are stalking them just because you are that pedo looking
hebephilia isn't pedophilia. its not a made up word. pedophilia is really just attraction predominantly to prepubescent children.

pedophilia is classified as a psychiatric disorder, and the psychiatric definition (which accordingly is the proper definition) defines it as a primary or exclusive attraction to prepubescent children (not adolescents). hebephilia is predominant attraction to pubescent minors ages 11-14. also, a majority of child molesters aren't pedophiles.

Grown out bald horseshoe, manlet, framelet, overweight, and glasses = pedo pheno. This will unfortunately be me in a few years, and I’m only 20 :feelsrope:

I get really sad and anxious binge watching "To Catch a Predator" and similar youtube clones of Chris Hansen's classic pedo sting formula. It's just that pedos have a certain look to them and they are NEVER EVER Chad looking. TCAP pedos frequently have the following characteristics: FOB ethnic with the most unsexy accent imaginable, Honda Civic driving, manlet, balding, greasy, mouthbreathing, fedora/cowboy hat wearing, old as fuck, crooked smile, borderline retarded, or just generally low-T & creepily beta. They all look like they masturbate too much, and are desperate for any kind of sex, or just attention. It's ironic that they call pedos "predators," when it looks like most of them could easily get their asses kicked by their decoys. It's also hilarious how pedos of every race text like low IQ curries bob and vageneing.

If you watch enough TCAP, it's not difficult to see why low IQ normies and soy faggots mistake ALL incels for being pedophiles. It's because all pedophiles look like incels. There's nothing an incel can do to just NOT look like a pedophile. It doesn't matter if you work out, get a hobby, get nicer clothes, and shower. We all just have that slightly off pedo look to us. I'm sure even if you were publicly a vehement pedo hater, the normans would see that as you trying to hide something. Literally the only way to prove that we aren't a pedophile is to womanize some cougar cootch, but we simply don't even have that option.

The whole thing makes me HATE pedos even more quite frankly, because I HATE being associated for something I am not. I think child abuse is one of the most evil things you can do. That goes without saying. At the same time it's so ubiquitous. As for the few pedos on this forum, I think there is an awareness among incels that shaming a pedo for something he has no control over really has no point. Being a pedo is like being gay. You can't electroshock the gay out of men. It's just an evil that exists in nature. And so far, the only normie solution to it all is to play a futile game of whack-a-mole.

By the same token that all children cannot consent to sex, it should be true that all children cannot consent to being a tranny. Therefore in my book, trannies that believe in child sex-changes (almost all of them do) are as evil as pedos in by book. I noticed a few pedos caught in these filmed stings have trap fetishes, so there is a definite pedo-tranny connection.

The decoy casey is a sexually attractive 18+ girl posing as a 14yo.

Your virtue signalling cuck. Gtfoh.

hebephilia isn't pedophilia. its not a made up word. pedophilia is really just attraction predominantly to prepubescent children.

pedophilia is classified as a psychiatric disorder, and the psychiatric definition (which accordingly is the proper definition) defines it as a primary or exclusive attraction to prepubescent children (not adolescents). hebephilia is predominant attraction to pubescent minors ages 11-14. also, a majority of child molesters aren't pedophiles.
normies don't care
Grown out bald horseshoe, manlet, framelet, overweight, and glasses = pedo pheno. This will unfortunately be me in a few years, and I’m only 20 :feelsrope:
I would not be surprised if pedo poachers are surveilling everything about you as we speak

Last edited:
JFL most of the "children" on TCAP are preteens or teens. Not children nor pedophilia. but yeah, most of the predators are ugly

JFL most of the "children" on TCAP are preteens or teens. Not children nor pedophilia. but yeah, most of the predators are ugly
normies don't care, they just want to see ugly men get tortured

TCAP guys weren't even pedophiles because they thought they were meeting MID-pubescent adolescent teen women, not PRE-prepubescent pre-adolescent pre-teen girls

god I just watched an episode
some fat retard was trying to look "cool" and it looked awful
If I end up in a similiar position ill probably shoot myself

It happened to me. I was told I look like a pedo. It crushed me tbh, because before that happend, I didn't realize that this is what others think about me because of my appearance.

god I just watched an episode
some fat retard was trying to look "cool" and it looked awful
If I end up in a similiar position ill probably shoot myself
So would I. I admire the one pedo brave enough to off himself as he was being filmed. His sacrifice led to Chris Hansen's show being cancelled. Chris Hansen has since spiraled into bankruptcy (as well as wife cheating), and has even been jailed for writing bad checks.