Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: looking either way older or way younger than your age

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I think either option is incel/shit genetics trait. Which is worse though? For me, everyone always thinks I look way older than I actually am.

I’ve always appeared younger than my age and not in a good way either

Way older, I have wrinkles everywhere, years of depression also gives me a natural frowning face so my lips and eyes are all downturned. Most people think I’m 30 but I’m 18

I was told several times I looked older than I really was

Way older, I have wrinkles everywhere, years of depression also gives me a natural frowning face so my lips and eyes are all downturned. Most people think I’m 30 but I’m 18
Yeah when I was 18-20 everyone thought I was 25-30 because I had such a joyless dead face and bad genes on top of it

How did you join 1 day before me and have 1026 posts ?

Both are shit but looking way older is better. I’m 22 and look 15, females my age are repulsed by me cause of this. I would rather look 30 or even 40 than continue to be treated as an underdeveloped middle schooler rather than an adult man.

Funny you say that.

In my teens to early twenties people thought I looked older. Now in my thirties people think I'm younger, but I think its because I gymcel, and, due to my shitty social life, I tend to drink little and get decent sleep at night