Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory incel trait: little to no social media

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
as a 15 year old high schooler, it is to many peoples surprises that i do not have much social media. no instagram, no snap, no discord, none of that shit. the only normie social media i have is tiktok but thats cus i like posting edgy shit on there and ive been banned like 4 times (also there's a lot of funny shit on there if you follow the right people)

instead i am more active on these hellhole echochamber forums that no one irl knows of. incels, looksmax, neets, stormfront, KFAUSA forum, and i lurk on 4chan and kiwi farms occasionally

i also used to be on the christogenea forums but i got banned like 2 years ago lul

over

How do you even know you're an incel when you're a 15 year old high schooler?
when youre ugly, autistic, socially crippled, and have been mentally abused by several girls

How do you even know you're an incel when you're a 15 year old high schooler? :feelsjuice:

The median age for virginity loss is 17.
When I was 14 there were basically only two people in my class who never kissed: me and an autistic guy :feelshaha:

I live in Brazil tho

as a 15 year old high schooler, it is to many peoples surprises that i do not have much social media. no instagram, no snap, no discord, none of that shit. the only normie social media i have is tiktok but thats cus i like posting edgy shit on there and ive been banned like 4 times (also there's a lot of funny shit on there if you follow the right people)

instead i am more active on these hellhole echochamber forums that no one irl knows of. incels, looksmax, neets, stormfront, KFAUSA forum, and i lurk on 4chan and kiwi farms occasionally

i also used to be on the christogenea forums but i got banned like 2 years ago lul

over
Not having social media presence and being banned from them is really a giga incel trait

all i have under my real name is zuckbook and i never post on it. i have a few phony accounts on other sites for stalking purposes

Naw Chad doesn’t have social media because he doesn’t want each foid to know the foids he fucking. It’s better that remain a mystery.

Not having social media presence and being banned from them is really a giga incel trait
ive been banned off discord and instagram around 10 times each lol, i dont value my normie social media presence

none of my social medias ever had my face and name anyway so the people i spoke to on there when i did have those platforms were online friends mostly

I have a few but they're basically useless

(((social media))) is for retard zoomers. I only have a fake insta for cooming

whne you get older ppl will think your have active warrants or owe ppl money :feelskek: and dont want to be seen or found as far a s i hear from others . it only get worse

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back