Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: liking your own pictures on facebook

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Jfl at having normiebook, but you probably had one back then and if you liked your own pics it's over

I never liked my own pics by the way

I never liked my pics either

I have never uploaded a picture of myself on the internet

Incel Trait: Not having a facebook account

incel trait is having double the amount of "following" than "followers" on instragram

I never liked my own pics by the way
What a chad.
incel trait is having double the amount of "following" than "followers" on instagram
Smartcels such as myself unfollow people once they follow you and also unfollow people if they don't follow you so your follower to following ratio looks better.

Truecel Trait: not having facebook

Only my mom liked my photos

What a chad.

Smartcels such as myself unfollow people once they follow you and also unfollow people if they don't follow you so your follower to following ratio looks better.

Pyramid scheming your friendships only works one way: bottom down. Sounds like you're playing an upstream battle you were never born to play.

JFL at having facebook or instagram
I've had neither as a truecel, nobody will add you anyway.

Facebook? I deleted that shit. Nothing worse than that site

I dont have jewbook tbh

I've never had any social media like Instagram or Facebook. It's just a way to advertise your subhumanity. Nobody would have added me anyway. I tried Snapchat for a month and added alot of people i knew and they didn't add me back there

If I don't like them, who will?

Implying i still use social media :feelsLSD:

Normie trait: having any kind of Jewish social media