Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Liking Classical music despite not having had anything to do with Classical music

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
My guess its because of the lack of lyrics.

By not having anything to do with classical music I mean that you never played an instrument, don't have the talent to play an instrument, never studied classical music, never went to any shows and nobody in your family exposed you to classical music, its just something you came along one day yourself.

It seems to me that all normies that like classical music were in a way brainwashed to like it from childhood, by their parents forcing them to listen to it, and forcing them to play instruments because they heard that classical music increases IQ of kids or whatever, it seems its the incel that stumbles across it later in life when looking for something to cope with away from mainstream music.

Last edited:
It's low T trait in general, you'll almost never see males with healthy hormonal levels listening to it, on the other hand, pretty depressivecels do, and depression is textbook definition of low T.

usually ethnics who look borderline white love telling the world how much they like classical and how much they hate rap

it calms me down so i like listening to classical music

I like minecraft music more ngl

I never bothered to listen to any sort of classical music but I was quite interested a year or so ago, can anyone give me some suggestions?

I unironically love this song, soundtrack to my life.

I spent 2003 to the present listening exclusively to classical music, despite never learning an instrument. I think your point OP is a bit facile. There are some pop songs I like that IMO rise to the level of great classical music (Purple Rain, Brothers in Arms). I like classical music because it's an art-form I deeply connected with and provided me with many highs. That said, I'm now moving on to more contemporary music but of course in a spergy way: I just started a listening project a few months ago where I'll listen to every album in this book. ps this is the 2005 edition, there's a version released last year:

81vfUxyochL.jpg

One song I discovered through this book is called Knoxville Girl, a ballad that goes back to England in the 1600s or something. Some dude meets a girl and then kills her in the woods, probably because he sensed she would cuck him.

Like classical part blended into metal, and also like alternative lolis, not snobby femoids

Honestly this was a great suggestion, I can feel the emotion behind the music & instruments without any sort of lyrics mostly because I'm used to listening to music with lyrics or with a beat but this is absolutely beautiful. This piece of art is added to my music playlist when I need to relax or to sleep because it certainly gives off those vibes. Once again, thank you for this suggestion @Evildоer.

Like classical part blended into metal, and also like alternative lolis, not snobby femoids

Here's a scene from an opera where a stupid roastie demands from her royal step-father that a Chad gets decapitated because he rejected her advances JUST LOL

I never bothered to listen to any sort of classical music but I was quite interested a year or so ago, can anyone give me some suggestions?

anything from Rob Dougan

Metro Exodus had pretty cool classical music song

anything from Rob Dougan

Metro Exodus had pretty cool classical music song

I liked every single one of these videos that you've shown me. I'm not going to watch the last one mostly because it is about an hour. My favourite out of all of them would be Pianette and The Return Orchestral.

I'm a classicalmusiccel. The real kind, back when i worked i used to collect CDs by the hundreds. I ripped everything on my hard drive out of convenience and i came out with almost 8TB of music, between classical, jazz and some rock/metal i kept from my adolescent days.

It goes without saying this is an incel/autist hobby. Classical music, the best of it anyway, is objectively superior to most modern music, but explaining why is pointless, especially to normies. Modern musical tastes are very infantile they provide almost no preparation and besides most modern music is inspired by African American music in some form, which means it is very rhythmic driven where as classical music is 100% harmonic in nature.

Keep in mind that if we are talking about the best composers those were misunderstood in their own time. People thought Bach was too self indulgent, always complaining that his music went on for too long. Beethoven was basically a shut in few people understood etc. Normies have always existed, then as now.

Why you attacking me like that with these threads, bruh?

I've listened to a bit of classical music, but I mostly listen to metal and nothing else.
usually ethnics who look borderline white love telling the world how much they like classical and how much they hate rap
Really? Is that a thing?

Classical is chill, definitely better than all the "Lil" nig-hop garbage

I've listened to a bit of classical music, but I mostly listen to metal and nothing else.

Really? Is that a thing?

Yes, I took a few music electives because Chem and the like would’ve = fail and saw whitish ethnics talk up their abilities and denounce rock and rap.

Yes, I took a few music electives because Chem and the like would’ve = fail and saw whitish ethnics talk up their abilities and denounce rock and rap.
I grew up in the suburbs, everyone (including white people) was obsessed with rap.

I love Bach especially his cello suites.

I wish my retard parents forced me to play a musical instrument when I was young.

I grew up in the suburbs, everyone (including white people) was obsessed with rap.

The vast majority of people where I lived were obsessed with rap as well but there were some rockers and then the weird guys who liked classical music. I liked rap for a little while but then I realized what it was and thankfully got out of it, now I mostly avoid music because it’s the background music for sex I’ll never have and fun I’ll never know.

It's not even only classical music. I mostly prefer music without lyrics.

I like listening to it as background music time to time.

I'm a classicalmusiccel. The real kind, back when i worked i used to collect CDs by the hundreds. I ripped everything on my hard drive out of convenience and i came out with almost 8TB of music, between classical, jazz and some rock/metal i kept from my adolescent days.

It goes without saying this is an incel/autist hobby. Classical music, the best of it anyway, is objectively superior to most modern music, but explaining why is pointless, especially to normies. Modern musical tastes are very infantile they provide almost no preparation and besides most modern music is inspired by African American music in some form, which means it is very rhythmic driven where as classical music is 100% harmonic in nature.

Keep in mind that if we are talking about the best composers those were misunderstood in their own time. People thought Bach was too self indulgent, always complaining that his music went on for too long. Beethoven was basically a shut in few people understood etc. Normies have always existed, then as now.

hello fellow classicmusiccel

I know a foid who likes classical music, and she is biggest whore I know irl. It's over for classicalmusiccels.

You are right OP,I never bothered with classical music until a year ago when I became a self identifying incel. JFL at my miserable life.

I've been playing piano since childhood, back in the day i thought that playing piano make girls fall in love with me, but that was a fuckin lie

I like Wagner music tbh.

it seems its the incel that stumbles across it later in life when looking for something to cope with away from mainstream music.

I got into classical music when I was 27. No one had ever exposed me to it, needless to say, I don't play any instrument either.

I got to it in my early 20s. I listened to metal up to that point, got into progressive rock when i was 19 and slowly moved to classical by the time i was 21.

No training of any kind either, so yes, it fits i guess. I think the lack of access to the greatest physical experience that's possible in this world drives us to find meaning elsewhere, to make the "copes" worth something in the absence of worth anywhere else. To be honest i'm glad i did since there is a lot of beauty in classical music which kept me away from some of the darkness a lot of people seem to have sank into here and plus a lot of composers were incels themselves. Like Schubert for instance:

Schubert was dying when he wrote this btw, at 31. The opening sweetness and the explosion of emotion that follows is very relatable to me, normie music just sounds vile to me in how banal and superficial it is.

play guitar and piano, write music and my siblings played music since they were kids[though they didnt have as much interest in it]

I'd say its more the trait of an introvert with time by himself and likes to develop his listening, its the best music so you'll eventually reach it as your ears progress, not much different to reading classical literature

[...] now I mostly avoid music because it’s the background music for sex I’ll never have and fun I’ll never know.
This. Just this. It never started for us. I detest most of normies pop music, as it is an ode to things I'll never experiment. Objectively classical music is far superior anyway.
Fuck this degenerated clown world :cryfeels:

My normie parents forced me to play the piano and the violin. I still became an incel though; I have no control over my looks.

I never really enjoyed music until I started to play the double bass. Spent a few years playing in orchestras. Sadly, I quit last year because I didn't have the time for it.

My favorites:

Vivaldi's Four Seasons.

Beethoven's 7th symphony. The 2nd movement in particular, Allegretto, is incredibly depressing.

Mozart's Symphony No. 40 in G minor.

Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro (Overture). This one is fiendishly difficult for string instruments to play.

Prokofiev's Dance of the Knights. This gets me pumped.

I got to it in my early 20s. I listened to metal up to that point, got into progressive rock when i was 19 and slowly moved to classical by the time i was 21.

No training of any kind either, so yes, it fits i guess. I think the lack of access to the greatest physical experience that's possible in this world drives us to find meaning elsewhere, to make the "copes" worth something in the absence of worth anywhere else. To be honest i'm glad i did since there is a lot of beauty in classical music which kept me away from some of the darkness a lot of people seem to have sank into here and plus a lot of composers were incels themselves. Like Schubert for instance:

Schubert was dying when he wrote this btw, at 31. The opening sweetness and the explosion of emotion that follows is very relatable to me, normie music just sounds vile to me in how banal and superficial it is.

Schubert was a boss. His early death is one of the greatest losses in classical music, someone who should have been Beethoven's heir but died a year and a half later. In that year and a half he produced his greatest works, including this piece.

Mozart dying at 35 and Schubert at 31 will never stop being tragic. Even Beethoven died only at age 56 but at least he was truly old by that point considering all the suffering he went through (the epic 2014 Jan Swafford biography of Beethoven is excellent btw.)

Schubert was a boss. His early death is one of the greatest losses in classical music, someone who should have been Beethoven's heir but died a year and a half later. In that year and a half he produced his greatest works, including this piece.

Mozart dying at 35 and Schubert at 31 will never stop being tragic. Even Beethoven died only at age 56 but at least he was truly old by that point considering all the suffering he went through (the epic 2014 Jan Swafford biography of Beethoven is excellent btw.)
Mozart especially for me, biggest musical genius of all time imo, and he was getting better with age

Mozart especially for me, biggest musical genius of all time imo, and he was getting better with age

What's really messed up is that Beethoven traveled to Vienna at age 16 to train with Mozart and he stayed in the city for a few weeks. He may or may not have met Mozart -- it isn't clear. But the goal of the trip was for Beethoven to get lessons from Mozart but the latter was busy with the composition of Don Giovanni and Beethoven got recalled to Bonn because his mother was dying. When he returned to Bonn he had to take on responsibility for his younger siblings and couldn't return to Vienna till four or five years later, at which point Mozart had been dead a year.

How would these two geniuses have interacted had Mozart lived? In some ways Mozart was more precocious (could quickly compose masterpieces) but Beethoven made up for that in intensity, depth of feeling, and the works he produced are no less inventive.

This is a high IQ post. I also like classical music. Mostly came across it myself, as the OP observed. I play a bit of piano as well, but that is b/c I like classican music.

What's really messed up is that Beethoven traveled to Vienna at age 16 to train with Mozart and he stayed in the city for a few weeks. He may or may not have met Mozart -- it isn't clear. But the goal of the trip was for Beethoven to get lessons from Mozart but the latter was busy with the composition of Don Giovanni and Beethoven got recalled to Bonn because his mother was dying. When he returned to Bonn he had to take on responsibility for his younger siblings and couldn't return to Vienna till four or five years later, at which point Mozart had been dead a year.

How would these two geniuses have interacted had Mozart lived? In some ways Mozart was more precocious (could quickly compose masterpieces) but Beethoven made up for that in intensity, depth of feeling, and the works he produced are no less inventive.
Beethoven was more creative and culturally important[probably the single most influential person in music history] but I think as raw composition Mozart was more talented

complete opposite here, love Industrial and Metal.

Beethoven was more creative and culturally important[probably the single most influential person in music history] but I think as raw composition Mozart was more talented

I love both equally.

Beethoven got better on a technical level (his late String Quartets are more complex than those Mozart wrote for instance) but that's because he lived longer. Most classical composers seem to get better with age that's something unique to them because with pop artists it's usually the other way around. They all peak around the age of 30 then their creativity dries up after that where as classical musicians keep improving it's uncanny. The most impressive example is probably Haydn, since he went from a solid second rate composer to first rate status in the span of 30 years.

Speaking of composers who died too early, a mention goes to Norbert Burgmuller:

Not as great as Schubert but according to Schumann his death (at 26!) was equally as tragic.

BTW, Mozart may have been more precocious but the genius of Beethoven was evident from the start. Jump at 6:54:

This is 100% Beethoven, and he was 14 when he wrote this. I barely even remember what i was doing at 14. Probably still eating crayons.

It's low T trait in general, you'll almost never see males with healthy hormonal levels listening to it, on the other hand, pretty depressivecels do, and depression is textbook definition of low T.
I play piano and that may have something to do with why i love classical music so much.

Beethoven got better on a technical level (his late String Quartets are more complex than those Mozart wrote for instance) but that's because he lived longer. Most classical composers seem to get better with age that's something unique to them because with pop artists it's usually the other way around. They all peak around the age of 30 then their creativity dries up after that where as classical musicians keep improving it's uncanny. The most impressive example is probably Haydn, since he went from a solid second rate composer to first rate status in the span of 30 years.

Speaking of composers who died too early, a mention goes to Norbert Burgmuller:

Not as great as Schubert but according to Schumann his death (at 26!) was equally as tragic.

new composer for me thanks

might be banned for this
best female composer I've heard

she only died at 25 though so no time to be classified as a solid composer still mogs clara and fanny imo

Last edited:
Never heard of her. Certainly sounds better than Clara Schumann, who to me was mostly a cheap imitation of her husband. Never bothered with Fanny, got trouble enough with her brother, whom i found brilliant at times, and trite at others.

Weininger said women can't be geniuses in principle, but she definitely has that penetrating expression all major composers seem to have:

lili_boulanger_header.jpg

Could she have become the one exception to the rule? Guess we'll never know.

Mendelssohn was a good composer if not a titan of the art. The final half of the last movement of his 3rd symphony is absolutely genius.