Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: It's over for you

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
My mom was like, " I know more about your (foid) cousin, than I know about you."

And I responded, "Yeah, you two are both (foids)".

Nobody gives a fuck about me irl, my boomer mother is the only person I ever talk to - and she still just "talks at me", rather than talk with me.

Nobody called me on the phone all summer to have fun, and to socialize - normscum only care about looks.

I will be turning 31 in November, still a kissless virgin.

Why young men are going ER

shit sorry to hear that dude its brutal

shit sorry to hear that dude its brutal
Thanks, my mom had the nerve to say, "Your (foid) cousin made friends with everyone she met".

And I respectfully responded, "Yeah that is because she has a vagina".

• Adam Lanza - offed his mom
  • Jake Davison - offed his mom
- do you notice a pattern here?

Thanks, my mom had the nerve to say, "Your (foid) cousin made friends with everyone she met".

And I respectfully responded, "Yeah that is because she has a vagina".

• Adam Lanza - offed his mom
  • Jake Davison - offed his mom
- do you notice a pattern here?
yeah man no one truly understands us because they are too low iq

Nobody likes to see his kids being friend- and sexless. She will try to motivate you in her own way, of course she’s not that good in it, not everyone is a talented motivational speaker

i like my mom, ngl
the only one who call me too :feelshaha:

Never began for me

Nobody called me on the phone all summer to have fun, and to socialize - normscum only care about looks.
My "friend" says he will never forget about me while he hasnt texted me once during the holidays :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

My "friend" says he will never forget about me while he hasnt texted me once during the holidays :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yeah, that is another reason why I gave up on God - no real friends in my life. My university assigned us "prayer partners", and I swear the one I was assigned to contacted me maybe twice all semester, and then he stopped texting me. Oh well, God and all that bullshit. :feelsUgh:

i like my mom, ngl
the only one who call me too :feelshaha:
It's a 50-50 toss-up when it comes to the mothers of incels. Either we have mothers who baby us too much, or mothers that are way too selfish to care about their own sons.

Yeah, that is another reason why I gave up on God - no real friends in my life. My university assigned us "prayer partners", and I swear the one I was assigned to contacted me maybe twice all semester, and then he stopped texting me. Oh well, God and all that bullshit. :feelsUgh:
Only fakecels have friends and get texts and calls, truecels rot

Indescribably over

It ain't easy speaking as a 28 yr old KHHV

It’s over for me. It’s my birthday, and quite frankly I just want to rope in Minecraft.

Unironically 95% of my calls are also parents

Nobody likes to see his kids being friend- and sexless.
Lmfao not starting a beef but source of that?
Cuz my asshole parents are happy that I am a khhv loser hoping to rope someday.

Sorry dude, that must be awful

How can it be over....

If it never even begun? :waitwhat:

Sorry dude, that must be awful
Thanks. I’m ok, I have become used to my life post-pandemic… before the pandemic, my family members still talked to one another, now after the pandemic, we have stopped communicating with each other.

Never began for mentalcels like us

Mother used to pander to my half-relatives and buy them food, items, et cetera...She regrets it now.

It's over for many men, man.

Worlds not fair