Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Instant Ban From Dating Apps

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★
I tried to create an account with okcupid to Chadfish. I was instant banned. Must be an incel thing because I don't think anyone else gets instant banned.

Maybe it's because I used a picture of a guy that was shirtless?

i got banned from tinder because they thought my legitimate selfie was a Photoshop fake, so yeah instant ban is possibe

They were scared you weren’t gonna leave any for the rest of us

i got banned from tinder because they thought my legitimate selfie was a Photoshop fake, so yeah instant ban is possibe

The Joker Lol GIF

Happened to me before - maybe they are watching us through the camera lens on the phone

Western dating apps are Jew controlled apps meant to generate profits and assist foids in being extremely slutty. They also allow many trans to pose as girls. They use algorithms so only Chads actually get many views. The more girls like a guy, the more the app shows him to other girls. It's absolute trash.

Then the moment I try to Chadfish, I get instant banned! I sERiously hate those things! At least I won't be wasting my time but I was really hoping to do a Chadfish experiment on Okcupid.

I'm shadowbanned on Tinder which is why I get 0 likes(cope)

I'm shadowbanned on Tinder(cope)
I've probably been shadowbanned on Tinder since 2022. Yet the Jew app occasionally gives me a Like once in awhile to try to Jew (scam) me out of my money.

Brutal. What if they ban chads because they don’t want women to just go after a chad making them lose money, they need more mediocre men to milk money out of, good strategy :feelskek: