Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: in uni/school you never knew people that weren't in your class.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I remember even in school, much less in uni, my classmates always knew everybody from the same year but other classes. They even knew people from other years. Meanwhile I barely knew my own classmates.

Also, another incel trait: my school had rooms for each class of students, like your class was 10A so you stay all day in room 201 and teachesr come to you, not like in uni where you go to different rooms. Anyway, during breaks/lunch people would always go out of the class. Idk what they would do, they'd chat with their friends or something. But I always stayed in the room. I remember one time this Chad was making out with a girl, like hardcore making out. And as usual I was playing on my phone with headphones on. I remember the girl asking "what about him", as in, what about me, cause the room was otherwise empty besides me being there? And the dude waved it off like "lmao ignore him, who cares, he's playing on his phone".

And here I am like 10 years later still just rotting in front of a screen, already bald and uglier than ever, getting mogged by moron Chads even in the money/career department. Jesus I really wish I had the balls to kill myself, never will though ofc. Damn, I'm such a giant loser, why can't I at least find an interest, a hobby, an activity I enjoy doing? Instead I'm the biggest loser on earth mogged by everybody in every aspect of life, and I don't even have my own little thing to give me joy.

Last edited:
I have never physically gone to uni. Its online education for zoomers.

We are just background characters for these people. Even if they do remember our faces it reminds them of loser.
Wish my single mother put more effort and faggot father hasn't left me. With money, medications etc. I would have avoided this.
I sometimes cope thinking I will escape this, but deep down I know wageslaving awaits. :feelsbadman:

I didn't even know the people that were in my class jfl

Brutal truth and very relatable, as always. :feelsrope:

Exactly the same for me. Idk how they even got acquainted.

Can’t relate

We are just background characters for these people. Even if they do remember our faces it reminds them of loser.
Wish my single mother put more effort and faggot father hasn't left me. With money, medications etc. I would have avoided this.
I sometimes cope thinking I will escape this, but deep down I know wageslaving awaits. :feelsbadman:
I had the advantages of a mother and father and yet I blew it all. They even used their life savings to send me abroad to study in a good country. Didn't even have to work. And yet I dropped out after 2 years with nothing to show for all those years, becoming an alcoholic and ruining our lives.

I had the advantages of a mother and father and yet I blew it all. They even used their life savings to send me abroad to study in a good country. Didn't even have to work. And yet I dropped out after 2 years with nothing to show for all those years, becoming an alcoholic and ruining our lives.
I completed my degree and I'm not much better off tbh. The idea of wagecucking for the rest of my life, when I have nothing to live for, depresses me and kills any motivation I have for anything.

I had a dream last night, that I met a girl who loved me despite everything, she became my gf and we went on adventures together. Then later on we both got mauled to death by a giant bear-sized anteater while we were on a camping trip. It was one of the happiest dreams I've had for a while.

I completed my degree and I'm not much better off tbh. The idea of wagecucking for the rest of my life, when I have nothing to live for, depresses me and kills any motivation I have for anything.

I had a dream last night, that I met a girl who loved me despite everything, she became my gf and we went on adventures together. Then later on we both got mauled to death by a giant bear-sized anteater while we were on a camping trip. It was one of the happiest dreams I've had for a while.
I did finish a degree but a shittier one back in my shitty country. Might as well not have one it's so worthless.

I remember even in school, much less in uni, my classmates always knew everybody from the same year but other classes. They even knew people from other years. Meanwhile I barely knew my own classmates.

Also, another incel trait: my school had rooms for each class of students, like your class was 10A so you stay all day in room 201 and teachesr come to you, not like in uni where you go to different rooms. Anyway, during breaks/lunch people would always go out of the class. Idk what they would do, they'd chat with their friends or something. But I always stayed in the room. I remember one time this Chad was making out with a girl, like hardcore making out. And as usual I was playing on my phone with headphones on. I remember the girl asking "what about him", as in, what about me, cause the room was otherwise empty besides me being there? And the dude waved it off like "lmao ignore him, who cares, he's playing on his phone".

And here I am like 10 years later still just rotting in front of a screen, already bald and uglier than ever, getting mogged by moron Chads even in the money/career department. Jesus I really wish I had the balls to kill myself, never will though ofc. Damn, I'm such a giant loser, why can't I at least find an interest, a hobby, an activity I enjoy doing? Instead I'm the biggest loser on earth mogged by everybody in every aspect of life, and I don't even have my own little thing to give me joy.

Yeah, same here, it shouldn't be a surprise that these patterns repeat themselves, after all you have similar people and a similar educational structure, floor plan, etc, almost everywhere.

But I did see what they were doing once or twice, either by accident or because someone took pity on me, they were either
a) smoking while leaning against the wall on a less visible side of the school, gossiping about everyone else in class
b) going to this small bar across the street, to have non-alcoholic drinks, smoke, and again talk shit about others

Given all the gossiping, I shouldn't have to tell you that your social standing in class wasn't likely to be very good, if you were always absent from these, and always exposed to being talked about while saying nothing in return.

Pretty much
Except I've always played soccer and still do so i know my team and people who ive been on a team with

Then leave the forum because that’s all you ever did. I forgot you even existed. I had you in my ignore list for months.
Can’t leave the forum , it’s still a pretty decent space. I don’t have anyone in my ignore list

That's literally me. Never bothered to know anyone outside my own class.