Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: In school you didn't like sports and you were picked last in gym class

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
You never played football, basketball or rugby (or the popular sport in your country) in the playground like the rest of the kids because you prefered doing other stuff like playing/talking with your friends or reading. So then your sports level was very poor compared to the rest of your mates and you were picked last in gym class when the teacher said make teams. You were always an embarassament and if the team lost you got the blame. This happened to me so many times, the only sport I was good at gym class was badminton and running and neither are team sports.

I do sports I’m just the worst one on the team usually. I have no idea why I’m still doing them and hate myself for getting into this.z

Yeah, it was so embarassing being the last one being picked

I do sports I’m just the worst one on the team usually. I have no idea why I’m still doing them and hate myself for getting into this.z
School made me hate team sports. At least in individual sports if you lose people aren't mad at you and make you feel bad.

if u hate sports and never play them of course ur getting picked last. ur the least experienced person there

I remember at times I just ditched going to pe class

I liked sports but possessed zero athletic ability , it ain't easy.

if u hate sports and never play them of course ur getting picked last. ur the least experienced person there
There were other kids that also sucked at sports or foids that didn't play neither but I always got picked up last somehow.

I remember at times I just ditched going to pe class
When I didn't want to do sport I just told my teacher my knee hurted or that I had a bad cold and he let me sit in the bench for the rest of the class. The only lessons I didn't miss were when the sport was individual or when we had running tests.

I was but didn’t care. But I’m reminded of a story of one of my greatest sporting achievements in elementary school.

It was the last day of school and we were just having a fun day of games and junk food. One of the games was a 3 on 3 basketball tournament. I was on a team with 2 other incels who were terrible. I wasn’t very good either.

During our game however, I hit 3 for 3 on 3 pointers for 9 points but by that time we had been beaten. But felt good to personally have a good game.

Thats why I mogged normscums at individual sports like table tennis, arm wrestling, swimming.

Yeah, it was so embarassing being the last one being picked
This. This is an ultimate truecel trait. Everything starts from being ostracized.

I was just the benchwarmer or I just stood awkwardly on the sidelines.

I'm not exactly physically but fit but back in school I was even more so. Didn't want to embrass myself trying to play a sport and getting shat on by my peers.

Yup. That’s me. In the changing room… people used to make fun of me behind my back (not at me directly), about my body (1.62m short, lordosis and kyphosis). I also have freckles under my armpits (and around dick but nobody ever saw that).

We had dance classes in PE once, had to dance with every girl. Most were visibly disgusted dancing with me

Poor bodily coordination.

Incel trait no one passed the ball to you even if you were wide open

I did enjoy sports (at least starting from around 5th grade) but I still got picked last or close to last in gym class.

My high iq got myself exempt from "gym" or PE as we call it because it was a breeding ground for bullying/harrasment and physical altercations with other boys so i was like yeah nah i'm gonna just avoid getting into that situation and just sat out :feelscomfy: it was the equivelent of going into a rec room in prison where there are no cameras and you gotta either hold your own or fight i remember guys would change in toilet cubicles to avoid that prison atmosphere

Mogs me, I was the slowest and came last in running also.

I liked sports but I wa not talented

I liked sports but i was bad at it and yea i got picked last

Literally me n then you are always goalkeeper because they dont want u to play
You never played football, basketball or rugby (or the popular sport in your country) in the playground like the rest of the kids because you prefered doing other stuff like playing/talking with your friends or reading. So then your sports level was very poor compared to the rest of your mates and you were picked last in gym class when the teacher said make teams. You were always an embarassament and if the team lost you got the blame. This happened to me so many times, the only sport I was good at gym class was badminton and running and neither are team sports.

I was only decent at Baseball, i sucked at football and especially rugby.

Don't even get me started on Basketball, its pointless as a manlet.

Sport classes were the worst.
It only exists to make sure foids and dumb chads could get an easy good grade so they can pass despite being dumb af.

I was always picked last and people would laugh at the other team for me ending up on their team.

Incredible just one of all those hundreds incel traits i have ✅. I actually am a truecel no matter how my delusional mind convinces me otherwise.

my fakecel trait is i was the fastest and best at sports in my class

my fakecel trait is i was the fastest and best at sports in my class
If you have any other truecel traits to compensate I forgive you.