Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: In school, foids were nice and complimented you ironically to make you mad

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Like I would be minding my own business and these basic bitches would come and start bothering me with questions like "do you have a girlfriend???" or telling me "I don't know why you're single you're so handsome I would date you". But obviously you could tell from their tone (like if they were speaking to a pet or a little kid) and their giggling that they were being sarcastic and just wanted a bad reaction from you to victimize themselves. Like if you ignored them they wouldn't stop. If you answered all the questions they would just laugh at you making you feel awkward. If you told them to fuck off they would pretend to get mad and keep bothering you later.

An awkward situation where you always lost no matter what. I hated when this happened to me. There was a tiktok/youtube shorts video explaining this situation perfectly (so good it unlocked a bad memory kek) but I can't find it it seems it's been deleted.

There was no foids at my school

Nope opposite got laughed at by them

Did you go to an all boys catholic school?
It wasn't religious at all. Just boys school, they changed it to a mixed school the year after I graduated

I hope that this foids will be raped (in GTA 5). Seriously, I hate situations like this when no matter what you do it will be bad, it's the same like always losing some argument because at the end the opponents can just use the ultimate contrargument that you don't have a gf so stfu and you can't do anything with that. It's crazy that someone can only have an opinion in this retarded society when he have some kind of an approval from foids.

I hope that this foids will be raped (in GTA 5). Seriously, I hate situations like this when no matter what you do it will be bad, it's the same like always losing some argument because at the end the opponents can just use the ultimate contrargument that you don't have a gf so stfu and you can't do anything with that. It's crazy that someone can only have an opinion in this retarded society when he have some kind of an approval from foids.
it need to be irl, not in GTA5.

Should be awarded for raping toilet, no matter how old they are, how hot they are.

It wasn't religious at all. Just boys school, they changed it to a mixed school the year after I graduated
Interesting tbh I thought the only schools that could segregate were religious schools

I knew a girl like that. She'd speak up in an extremely high tone and treated me like I had down syndrome. She'd daily say "HI PEARSON HOW ARE YOU TODAY" (not my real name) and the whole fucking lunchroom would hear it. I thought she liked me, and I asked her out on valentines day. She said "Sorry, I'm not looking for anyone right now but thanks for asking!" She no joke unironically immediately started dating this super tall soccer player. You can't make this shit up.

"do you have a girlfriend???" or telling me "I don't know why you're single you're so handsome I would date you". But obviously you could tell from their tone (like if they were speaking to a pet or a little kid) and their giggling that they were being sarcastic and just wanted a bad reaction from you to victimize themselves.
YOU don't know for certain if they were being "sarcastic" or "just wanted a bad reaction"

FAKECEL

@LeFrenchCel @The Enforcer @Fat Link

YOU don't know for certain if they were being "sarcastic" or "just wanted a bad reaction"

FAKECEL

@LeFrenchCel @The Enforcer @Fat Link
When foids do this shit, it's obvious with the tone they use or with some other signs (like trying to contain their laugh) that they're messing with you and expect you to say "yes" just to mock you even more afterwards.

When foids do this shit, it's obvious with the tone they use or with some other signs (like trying to contain their laugh) that they're messing with you and expect you to say "yes" just to mock you even more afterwards.
Alright I can see that I just meant they wouldn't interact with real truecels at all, if they're not forced to (like in school group projects)...

Alright I can see that I just meant they wouldn't interact with real truecels at all, if they're not forced to (like in school group projects)...
Depends of the foid i suppose

Some would never interact with truecels, some would do it for the only purpose of mocking them

Some would never interact with truecels, some would do it for the only purpose of mocking them
Alright I see, thanks for explaining :yes:

Fucking true

Foids never interacted with me in school except for school things. I legit never learned to talk to them because I had so few interactions with them. If you are ugly, then the other gender does not even exist for you; they do not register you at all.

They teased and harassed me

I knew a girl like that. She'd speak up in an extremely high tone and treated me like I had down syndrome. She'd daily say "HI PEARSON HOW ARE YOU TODAY" (not my real name) and the whole fucking lunchroom would hear it. I thought she liked me, and I asked her out on valentines day. She said "Sorry, I'm not looking for anyone right now but thanks for asking!" She no joke unironically immediately started dating this super tall soccer player. You can't make this shit up.
When she rejected you she probably thought "Ugh that creep took me seriously, he thought he had a chance with me :feelspuke:".

They were acting nicer to me in high school but not genuinely nice, just feeling bad for me and probably wanted to feel better about themselves

Like I would be minding my own business and these basic bitches would come and start bothering me with questions like "do you have a girlfriend???" or telling me "I don't know why you're single you're so handsome I would date you". But obviously you could tell from their tone (like if they were speaking to a pet or a little kid) and their giggling that they were being sarcastic and just wanted a bad reaction from you to victimize themselves. Like if you ignored them they wouldn't stop. If you answered all the questions they would just laugh at you making you feel awkward. If you told them to fuck off they would pretend to get mad and keep bothering you later.

An awkward situation where you always lost no matter what. I hated when this happened to me. There was a tiktok/youtube shorts video explaining this situation perfectly (so good it unlocked a bad memory kek) but I can't find it it seems it's been deleted.

I hope this world ends soon

FUCK FUCK FUCK THAT WAS ME I ALWAYS HATED THIS SHIT

One time in eighth grade, a girl came up to me and said her friend thought i was cute. they were obviously joking about it, considering her friend was in the background snickering.

but i had this happen a few times with some jock kids throughout my school career. fucking hated that shit. could see right through them.

ohh yeah same shit happen to me in high school I literally hated everyone

One time in eighth grade, a girl came up to me and said her friend thought i was cute. they were obviously joking about it, considering her friend was in the background snickering.

but i had this happen a few times with some jock kids throughout my school career. fucking hated that shit. could see right through them.
Girls dared each other to talk to me in school

In school, foids treated me in one of the three ways:
1) "Aww, leave him alone! He's sweet"
2) Mocking, ridicule, or pranked
3) Completely ignored as if i were a rock

In school, foids treated me in one of the three ways:
1) "Aww, leave him alone! He's sweet"
2) Mocking, ridicule, or pranked
3) Completely ignored as if i were a rock
number one pisses me off the most brocel

foids did this to me. they did the backhanded compliments. they give ironic sympathy, and fake positivitiy. They just use me as a property to get laughs and giggles at my expense. They are cruel and sadistic. They can afford to be sociopaths because they are foids.

Same things happen to me. They just want some attention to feel virtuous. They do it for themselves. They look you at the worse perspective.

My girl bullies in highschool were always direct and very violent. They would throw chairs at me merely for asking them to leave me alone, ripped my notebooks, try to grab my dick and then scream how small it is. They used to fill water in their mouth and spit it in my face. Twerk on me acting retarded me being anxious as fuck just smiling blacked out from anxiety and my body frozen, 30-40 other students staring at us, they always used to say "why are you such a soft little bitch? why dont you fight back?" I never did anything, my parents taught me hitting a girl was as bad as killing which is really fucking dumb to teach your kid this.
"surely you did something to them??"
No, at most I just asked them to leave me alone, i only groped one of them once when she asked me in 12th grade and even that ruined my life because it made me fap like 5 times a day to the memory of touching tits.
It's a good reason. Hitting a foid would unleash a hoard of simps on you. They will lynch you because they are fucking whiteknights. Females are very weak in a fight, and they rely on tradcucks to do their bidding. They need their catpaws in life to survive. It's in their genes to manipulate tradcucks to subjugate other men.

It's not enough for them to simply leave you alone to rot in peace. Society has to rub salt into the wound at every chance they get. Average girls are jealous of other girls more popular and attractive than them, seeing them as competition for the Chads. So they need to put down people lower than them to assert their place in the hierarchy.

number one pisses me off the most brocel
Yup..I think that's the most insulting of all, tbh
Being called "sweet" is a backhanded insult, but foids think guys don't know that