Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: In middle/high school popular foids talked to you like a pet to annoy you

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@jaksin21/video/7164446671236025646?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7182674966533015046

This fucking tiktok unlocked a memory that was long forgotten man, I suffered this too. I was minding my own business alone and one of those basic bitch popular foids and her group of equally basic bitches approached me to start asking me stupid questions (what are you eating, why are you always alone, can I be your friend) with that annoying condescending voice. Of course I was not a retard so I could tell they didn't really mean it so I tried just ignoring them but they didn't give up. Now I look at it and I dunno why I didn't just tell them to fuck off or answer "your mom's a hoe" to all their questions kek.

No. I was generally avoided by girls in my class

Real incel trait: They ignored you

a girl in my previous work place used to talk to me very slowly and articulated every word like i'm some sort of terminal retard :feelstastyman:
it felt insulting and diminishing.

Real incel trait: They ignored you
I would have prefered this 1000 times. Luckily it was only for the 1st middle school year, after that I had one or two friends so I wasn't a loner and they moved to an easier target.

Foids read some autistic book to me out loud during lunch break in middle school. I didn’t speak because autist and was 3/10. That was the only foid interaction in middle school I remember.

they pretended to find me hot to annoy me.

they pretended to find me hot to annoy me.
I hated this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: They even sent me private messages on facebook or gmail, I ended up blocking them

This was a very accurate representation of this phenomenon :feelshehe:
Well they disrespect you and virtue-signal at the same time, win win for those bitches :feelsUnreal:

They all just straight up bullied me tbh

This was a very accurate representation of this phenomenon :feelshehe:
Well they disrespect you and virtue-signal at the same time, win win for those bitches :feelsUnreal:

they just ignored me

Lifefuel for @shii410

I was ignored by most, an outcast.

I was either ignored, made fun off behind my back, or looked at with disgust...

I'm like a really strange movie you just don't get.

I miss that. Probably explains my petplay fetish. I want that dogbitch they made a documentary on.

oldcel trait tbhngl

zoomers are usually too busy staring into phones at lunch to talk to anybody or be talked to

but i can totally see this happening

If you're a skinny little dork like me, they make fun of you and pretend to flirt with you in front of their friends. They're constantly sarcastic about you and talk about how small you are in various ways. Must be your tockthick personality they sense, inkwels.

If you're a "creeperrrrr" and more masculine looking and look like you could actually physically hurt them, they ignore you.

The "is that a sandwich" question always pissed me off so much mate. I wish I had had the courage to reply "no bitch it's a fucking pizza are you blind or just fucking retarded of course it's a sandwich you stupid twat" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@jaksin21/video/7164446671236025646?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7182674966533015046

This fucking tiktok unlocked a memory that was long forgotten man, I suffered this too. I was minding my own business alone and one of those basic bitch popular foids and her group of equally basic bitches approached me to start asking me stupid questions (what are you eating, why are you always alone, can I be your friend) with that annoying condescending voice. Of course I was not a retard so I could tell they didn't really mean it so I tried just ignoring them but they didn't give up. Now I look at it and I dunno why I didn't just tell them to fuck off or answer "your mom's a hoe" to all their questions kek.

This happened to me as well. Reviewing my past memories is rather... painful, but not that damaging like it did some years ago.

I hated this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: They even sent me private messages on facebook or gmail, I ended up blocking them
That happened to me, too. I really felt bad once I grew up, just to realize such truth.

Truecel trait: They didn't even know who were you.

Being that I skipped two grades and was the only one of my age in my classes, yeah I got that a lot lol.

My existence in high school was like being an NPC in GTA V. You're there as a background character or as a toy for the popular kids to torment and bully. They don't even remember bullying you, yet they live rent free in your head.

I was a ghost, for the most time they didn't even knew my name.

Never happened to me.
I didn’t really speak to any foids in high school they all saw me as indifferent or not there I think.
I just didn’t exist to them :feelsbadman:

I would have prefered this 1000 times. Luckily it was only for the 1st middle school year, after that I had one or two friends so I wasn't a loner and they moved to an easier target.

@To koniec try not to foid worship challange impossible