Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: importing weeb shit from Nippon

Rate this cope

• Excellent cope onii-sama

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • I-it’s not like I like your cope, baka!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Two nukes was not enough

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Nigger

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
Rate this cope weebcels, this just came in the mail from Asia. It is the collector’s edition of Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? the game version. It includes:
- the game
- a soundtrack CD
- an adventure guide with loli elves or some shit
- a folder depicting nude bathing girls for storing your critical business documents

Cope

Chose nigger because obvious

They fell off a truck.
F54773EC EBFF 4995 B9FC CD0D32CD5A21

2 nukes were not enough.

I've known about onaholes for years but still too high-inhib to order them.

I've looked into a way to receive mail without giving my home address, hopefully this will solve it.

incel trait: combining onaholes and windows mixed reality headset

incel trait: combining onaholes and windows mixed reality headset
The mixed reality headset is a lot of money because of that I don't think many people are developing for it.

I have been considering an onahole ngl

The mixed reality headset is a lot of money because of that I don't think many people are developing for it.
WMR actually works very well, and is the cheapest entry vr you can get. I got one from a furry off ebay, but it broke after two weeks of use. Runs steam games fine.
I have been considering an onahole ngl
what's stopping you? onaholes feel amazing just make sure to wash them after use.

i just buy what i can on amazon because i can make sure my packages get delivered on the weekend when i’m home

Rate this cope weebcels, this just came in the mail from Asia. It is the collector’s edition of Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? the game version. It includes:
- the game
- a soundtrack CD
- an adventure guide with loli elves or some shit
- a folder depicting nude bathing girls for storing your critical business documents

View attachment 258504
Cope

they have massive boobs no way they are children by any measure
the one on the left is some 1000 year old goddess and the one on the right is (((Ais Wallenstein))) who is actually 16 in the anime/game

the one on the left is some 1000 year old goddess and the one on the right is (((Ais Wallenstein))) who is actually 16 in the anime/game
shame, cant believe people get arrested over cartoons

Never have EMS is expensive af anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back