Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: immune to drama and gossip

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
At my work there is endless drama and every day internal affairs is asking for statements about so and so, and yet despite this shit my name never ever comes up in everything. Like I am legit immune to all the drama and gossip in a setting where people get busted for anything every other day. It’s like NTs cannot go a single day without doing something stupid for no reason.

I think it would be more of an incel trait, if normies constantly gossiped about you.

Based as fuck. It's just a paycheck, who gives a fuck about coworkers or gossip or workplace dynamics, all of it is garbage. Do the bare minimum work, don't get fired, don't get emotionally invested. :feelsjuice:

Based as fuck. It's just a paycheck, who gives a fuck about coworkers or gossip or workplace dynamics, all of it is garbage. Do the bare minimum work, don't get fired, don't get emotionally invested. :feelsjuice:
One coworker tried to insult me by telling me my name is brought up or nobody ever speaks of me. Okay? That is literally what I am hoping for. I do the bare minimum, I’m reliable but not too reliable, (I sometimes come in a bit late or call off intentionally so they don’t see me as overly reliable) I don’t talk to anybody or hangout with coworkers (they aren’t your friends so…) and I go home immediately after I clock out. Why are normalfags so insufferable?

One coworker tried to insult me by telling me my name is brought up or nobody ever speaks of me. Okay? That is literally what I am hoping for. I do the bare minimum, I’m reliable but not too reliable, (I sometimes come in a bit late or call off intentionally so they don’t see me as overly reliable) I don’t talk to anybody or hangout with coworkers (they aren’t your friends so…) and I go home immediately after I clock out. Why are normalfags so insufferable?
I don't know, it's a combination of hazing into a clique + dick measuring one-up contest politics BS. If you refuse to participate in their antics or are not a part of their ingroup you're a barbarian. Most likely a holdover from when humans lived in tribes.

I kinda have the same mindset. I will not go spend my time on an afterwork where you obviously don't wish me to be there and I am spending my time for free.
As soon as I clock out, I head back home to my copes. At least, some things in life that I can enjoy.

However, this behavior got me to be ostracized, mocked by my peers and being the subject of many gossip. Like "his life must suck" "that guy doens't have a life".
I have no desire to spend time with them, enjoying social activities has beaten out of me by the same sociey.

Definitely not. Normies will make up whatever they want about a reject to get cheap laughs. They will make up gossip.