Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Immediately getting a different response from the cashier foid after other customers have been before you

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
I was in generic fast food place just before, two foids go before me, both receive friendly service and a smile.
Then when it's my turn to order, I get a scowl lmao and a prompt for my order in an unfriendly voice.
After i've paid for my food and taken it, I simply don't get a thank you or goodbye, just have my food pushed towards me kek, she was rushing to stop interacting with me

From young female cashiers, all the damn time. But it's not a scowl, though ---- I either barely get any eye contact, or a frightened look, as if I'm some giant venomous insect. Some store policies make their cashiers ask canned questions such as "Did you find everything you were looking for?"; when that happens, they tend to say it in a bored, robotic tone or a barely audible whisper.

Male cashiers and old women (over age 60 or so) are 10 times more courteous to me and generally pleasant to deal with.

Yep can totally relate. Wish my grocery store would have self checkout.

Based, where I live, in a lot of stores they're supposed to ask you if you want a bag, whenever it's a foid I almost always have to ask for a bag myself

Even old foids do that to me

This is why I like ordering fast food from a kiosk. I don't have to interact with another human being.

Discrimination against subhumans. I hate foid cashiers

From young female cashiers, all the damn time. But it's not a scowl, though ---- I either barely get any eye contact, or a frightened look, as if I'm some giant venomous insect. Some store policies make their cashiers ask canned questions such as "Did you find everything you were looking for?"; when that happens, they tend to say it in a bored, robotic tone or a barely audible whisper.

Male cashiers and old women (over age 60 or so) are 10 times more courteous to me and generally pleasant to deal with.
Lol this one was old
This is why I like ordering fast food from a kiosk. I don't have to interact with another human being.
You mean the touch screen unmanned kiosks? Best part of kfc tbh
Even old foids do that to me
This one was old lol

this tbh and online ordering
Then when it's my turn to order, I get a scowl lmao and a prompt for my order in an unfriendly voice.
I get a look of disgust sometimes.

"Just go MGTOW bro. Live off the grid bro". These copers don't realize that even when you stop trying to get laid, you will still have to interact with women on a daily basis. And they will still treat you like shit.

The reason I use self checkout.
If they got replaced later, they would still have it better.

younger ones are like robots, old ones are much friendly and sometime talk to me

The foids in my gym, that give out the keys to the lockers, usually dont interact with me more then they have to. I never get eyecontact or a smile ever. But i always see them having fun and make small talk with chads... :feelspuke:

They are letting u know to fuck off they are saying

This happens to me almost every time.

I hate going to boba places because of this. They always have a young noodlewhore operating the register.

"Just go MGTOW bro. Live off the grid bro". These copers don't realize that even when you stop trying to get laid, you will still have to interact with women on a daily basis. And they will still treat you like shit.

Lool mgtows are delusional copers

This is a manlet trait.

I had something similar. I was standing in line at a burger place, and the foid looked at me and blatantly skipped me and asked the person behind my for their order instead. This is because holes are starting to fear social repercussions less by the day. You can thank cucks and simps for that. I cut the guy off and asked whether im transparent or something and by the holes taken aback reaction you could tell she just expected me to fucking take it because in her eyes thats where i belong, treated as if i didnt exist.

I had something similar. I was standing in line at a burger place, and the foid looked at me and blatantly skipped me and asked the person behind my for their order instead. This is because holes are starting to fear social repercussions less by the day. You can thank cucks and simps for that. I cut the guy off and asked whether im transparent or something and by the holes taken aback reaction you could tell she just expected me to fucking take it because in her eyes thats where i belong, treated as if i didnt exist.
Soon they'll be scared of being beaten on the street

Its because of your unshowered personality.

Bold Chad move there. I think i would've said nothing